IDK Just Roleplay! discussion

Drama Roleplay > Drama Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Chachi , Evil Angel (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 146 comments Mod
♣Start♣

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mae made sure her fingers were wound in Duke's tightly enough as they walked into the cofeeshop with all his friends. Keeping her face straight Mae comented something on how fabulous duke and done in the last football game makeing every holler in excitment.

((Duke is Mae's abusive bf, I may make a profile for him))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack walked down the street from the store. His nerves were jumping.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mae accedently kncoked into someone's chair.

"Sorry," she muttered quietly to the person.

"Careful," Dunke snapped in her ear.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 11, 2010 03:22AM) (new)

Alex was running down to the park, when she bumped into a guy walking along the path, who she had seen just come out of the store. She tripped, and fell to the ground. "Agh!" She yelped, hitting the ground. "Uff.." She said, sitting up and rubbing her head. "Sorry.. I didn't see you there"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack helped her up. "No sorry its my bad."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, my problem. I was the one running too fast." As she got up, she looked up to him. Hottttttt She thought, and blushed slightly.

irapesourskittles Chandler was walking around outside with his hands in his pockets. He was really bored and was looking for something to do, he had just moved here a week ago with his best friend Rosaleena and he had no friends.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((gah sorry))

"I m Jack by the way." He said.

After getting their drinks Mae left the shop with the others. She had learned to keep her face stoic as Duke kept her hand in his painfully. They headed back outside.

irapesourskittles Chandler bumped into some guy by accident and he submissed it on purpose so he pushed Chandler back. Chandler obviously pushed the guy back "What's your problem!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, I'm Alex" She said bashfully.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((irapeyourskittles i m going to assume you mean duke))

"Your my problem!" Duke snarled back. "Watch where you walking."

"Just drop it it was an acident," Mae said quietly. She flinched slightly when he jerked his head toward her.

"Nice to meet you," Jack said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Jack"

irapesourskittles ((Lol suree(: and it's irapesourskittles))

"Why don't you watch were your walking!" Chandler growled

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((ahh ok sorry. that sounds a bit better.))

Duke sneered at Mae before he looked back to Chandler. "I would walk away if I were you."

He glared menecingly at Chandler before yanking Mae down the street, Duke's posse following after.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, so you from around here?" Jack asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. You?"

irapesourskittles (lol)"Why? Your such a pu**y!" Chandler yelled at him

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland walked to the park. He was a little bored and didn't feel like any human contact. Well at least not with the people he knew. The people who claimed to be friends.

message 20: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments Molly sat down by the tree in the park. She changed the song on her Ipod and then looked around. Not much was happening in the park today. she was the only person there except for Roland.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland glanced at Molly for a second before sitting down on the swings. Soon, all thoughts of Molly disappeared from his mind as he watched the trees, thoughtfully.

message 22: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments Molly continued to listen to her music and look at the ground. Molly contemplated saying hi to Roland.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland stood up from the swings and went to sit down by Molly. He didn't bother with a hello, but instead just sat down, playing with a piece of her hair.

message 24: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments Molly slowly took her headphones out. "hi Roland" Molly was unsure of what to do.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland smiled and let go out of her hair. "Hello my dear Molly." His accent making him sound much more charming than he already was.

message 26: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments "Uh what's up" Molly asked.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland's smile faded. "Not much." He shrugged gracefully.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Duke flipped him off and continued walking. Mae glanced back with a pained espression before Duke yanked her along.

message 29: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments "then why are you here by yourself?Don't you usually have some friends with you?" she asked. Why would someone like him be hanging out with someone like her.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland glanced at his hands before laying down on the grass. "Of course I could be with them, but currently it is Sunday which means they are all suffering from massive hangovers." He shrugged again.

message 31: by Carigan (last edited Oct 03, 2010 03:34PM) (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments "oh I see." she was kind of disappointed in his answer.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments "I'm not much of a drinker and sometimes I just like to be away from them." He explained.

message 33: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments Molly looked at him and then back at the ground " Okay. do you go to this park often?"

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland ran his hands through his hair. "Not very often. You?" He asked.

message 35: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments " Sometimes. i come here about once a week. this was my favorite place to go with my parents while they were alive." Molly always got sad when she talked about her parents.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments ((Yay! You're on:D))

Roland wasn't sure what to say. It's not like he could say he understand, because he couldn't. Plus he wasn't all that good with comforting people. The only thing he was able to say was. "I'm sorry."

message 37: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments ((yeah haha check ur group))

"Its fine. I always am hearing I'm sorry from people. Its so annoying sometimes" Molly snapped.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments ((I did O: I like making faces hehe))

Roland bit back a smile. "So what would you like to hear? That I really am not sure what to say. That you shouldn't share that kind of information unless you expect sympathy?" He raised an eyebrow.

message 39: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments ((awesome))

" I wasn't expecting sympathy. You asked a question and I answered it. But I am sorry. I didn't mean to tell go off on you since its not your fault" Molly looked at the ground. She didn't mean to upset him.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments ((Fo shizzle :{O ))

Roland shook his head. "Okay. I accept your apology. It's fine. Let's just um change the subject?" He was tempted to stand up and walk away...

message 41: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments "I have to go. Uh goodbye" Molly started to stand up.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland stood up alongside her. "Where are you going?" He asked hoping he wasn't invading in her privacy. He was a little bored and had nothing to do.

message 43: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments " I think I am going to go get coffee" its not like Molly had anything else to do.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments "Oh. Can I come?" Roland asked politely as usual. If she said no, then he would probably just walk home.

message 45: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments "Yeah" Molly was glade for the company.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland looked at her. "What direction?" He asked pleasantly.

message 47: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments Molly started walking. "this way." she started to lead him to her favorite coffee shop.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland followed her. He walked alongside her unsure on what to say.

message 49: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 128 comments "So...You said your friends were hungover. was there a party last night then?" Molly wasn't that good at making conversation.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 91 comments Roland shrugged. "There was. It was at Maribel's house. You know the one practically on the beach?" He had been there long enough to know everything that had happen.

« previous 1 3