IDK Just Roleplay! discussion

Vampire Roleplay > Vampire Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 248 (248 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Chachi , Evil Angel (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 146 comments Mod
♣Start♣

message 2: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Linda was walking out the store.

message 3: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Vladamir was sitting on a rock, he had fed earlier.

message 4: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Linda walked with her bags looking for her meal.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Tash closed her eyes and hummed a Russian lullaby from her youth, all those years ago. She opened her eyes, looking down the cliff in front of her, contemplating whether jumping would kill her or just make her ugly enough to need plastic surgery.

message 6: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Linda saw someone and followed that person.

message 8: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra London jumped down into an alley from the top of a large building, landing lightly on her feet and surveying for humans. She caught the scent of vampires and followed their trail.

message 9: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((i guess if you want))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((please. Someone should ask her why she is at the edge of a cliff.))

message 11: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((okay))

Linda followed the singing voice.

message 12: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra heard the sound of someone humming, and ran quickly. She found two other vampires and froze in place.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She snapped her eyes open and took another step toward the edge of the cliff.

"do you think the jump would kill a vampire?" she asked, her voice with a slight Russian accent.

message 14: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra stayed silent, her eyes flickering back and forth between the two.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "well? Do you?" she turned her head toward the two of them, taking another step toward the edge.

message 16: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra shook her head.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She sighed. "maybe I'll just have to find out." she moved forward swiftly and jumped off, landing on her feet. "damn," she said.

message 18: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Don't." Linda said

message 19: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra peeked over the edge.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She turned and scaled the cliff quickly, coming up over the edge with her hair perfectly in place in her ponytail.

message 21: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra stayed where she was, crossing her arms and watching them.

message 22: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Linda saw.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked at them. "you smell like one of the undead." ((aj, book rp?))

message 24: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Who me?" Linda said.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "both of you."

message 26: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Well so do you." Linda said.

message 27: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra sighed, "I'm a vampire. And so are you two. I followed your scents."

message 28: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Sep 09, 2010 07:34PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "why else would i be still alive?"

message 29: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) ((O i posted in book rp a while back :) ))

message 30: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "True." Linda said.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((I posted after. I think...))

message 32: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) ((Hmmm..not yet :) ))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((lmao, I just realized how many senior moments ive had in the past few days...and I'm only thirteen.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I'm Natasha." she held out a pale hand.

message 35: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Mike was looking for her sister Linda.

message 36: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Tyra sighed, "Tyra."

message 37: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "I'm Linda." Linda said.

"I'm going to kill Linda when I find her shes always ditches me." Mike said

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "there is a vampire looking for you, Linda. I can sense it." she looked deep into her eyes.

message 39: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "I know, well have to go see you guys around." Linda said.

Mike picked up her scent.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "he is almost here." she closed her eyes. "I can smell him."

message 41: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Man hes always following me." Linda said.

Mike followed her scent.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "your brother is concerned for you. After all, he is a brother."

message 43: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((can u make a guy for me?))
"I know but he goes overboard." she said.

Mike saw her with another vampire.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((yeah. One minute.))

She looked over her shoulder. "and he's only going overboard because he feels protective."

message 45: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((okay thanks))
"Dam right." Mike said as he walked up to them.

Linda saw him.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((sorry, I can't finish the charrie tonight. I have to go.))

message 47: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 41 comments Vera walked around outside

message 48: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((its okay ))

message 49: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Where were you?"Mike asked Linda.

"I went to walk around." Linda said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Abyss was wandering around the forest.

« previous 1 3 4 5