Joseph Beth Sci-Fi Book Group discussion

Totally Off Topic Stuff > What goes in here

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacey Jo (new)

Stacey Jo (st1ac2ey3) | 214 comments Mod
Vent away...cereal boxes await you...good news? share away...

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 85 comments Vent away..... Cereal boxes await ?

Hmmm. Ok.

Those darn cereal boxes always ripping when you open them so you can't lock em closed again > <

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hutchinson (kaylahutchinson) | 42 comments So, starting in the December Book Club meeting date, I can officially begin joining the group again! I accepted a job offer at the Georgetown News-Graphic, so I will be able to attend most meetings as long as news doesn't happen on those Monday nights. The week of the December meeting is exam week and UK graduation week for me, so I may be a little frazzled, but I will try to finish the book by then.

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 85 comments Cool. Look forward to your return.

message 5: by Stacey Jo (new)

Glad you can come back!

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hutchinson (kaylahutchinson) | 42 comments Guess what, everyone? I got the position with the company I was interviewing for, and I start on Oct. 12.
Tonight was the last fourth Monday night meeting for me in Sadieville.

I'll see you all next month!

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 85 comments Congratulations!!!

Good luck and have fun with the new position.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hutchinson (kaylahutchinson) | 42 comments SOOOOO... Just thought I would put this out there for people who enjoy listening to books. LivingSocial has three months of Audible for $8, which includes a free book of your choice every month. If you sign up correctly and sign up for the free month first, you get two free books of your choice in the first free month, then you can add the three months after that. Check it out.

message 9: by Stacey Jo (new)

Congrats on the new job. It sounds like fun from what you described you would be doing. And I'm glad Monday's won't be a problem for you anymore.