Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Cuties > Dogs and puppies

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) I LOVE PUPPIES! Especially, Shetland Sheepdogs, Labradoodles, puggles, pugs, corgi, wiemerhiemer, whippet, labradors, golden retrievers, and......

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) I love all kinds of dogs! One time I was watching the Ugliest Dog in the World Competition and I kept thinking those dogs were soooo cute!
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/200...

message 3: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments i think bulldogs are great..in they own way :-)

message 4: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments eng... some people (including me, actually) think they have "poker face". they face remind me of mafia in the movie.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) he he bogies. I like all kinds of dogs! Well some chiwawa's freak me out. BIG EARS!

message 6: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx i love dogsl.... though pugs kind of freak my out...

message 7: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments why?because they looks like alien?haha..my friend like pugs so much :-)

message 8: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments @fadhilah: you can see pugs at "Man in Black" movie

message 9: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments you can rent that movie's video and watch it at home on the weekend

message 10: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments ooo... but that movie is so funny, despite so many alien, of course. hei, don't you go to school right now?

message 11: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments ok,i will check out your writing someday :-). haha,my english vocabulary are limited,so its no surprise if i use same word over and over again :-D

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Serendipity!

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) I have no clue. Though it sounds cool! I think it means serene in a way.

message 14: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments yeah, that word is so cool

message 15: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments i have read somewhere that meaning of serendipity is something that happen accidentally/unpredictable but seems nice.. but,i dont know

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) This is the ugliest dog in the world! He's soooo cute!

http://lisasuennen.files.wordpress.co...

message 17: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments wow...i seen that dog once on Animal Planet. so strange...

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) But, so cute!

message 19: by Annie, OMG! Im a mod yay!! (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) | 185 comments Mod
OMG, its sooo cute! I agree with Allie.