Anything and Everything discussion

Romance Rp > Romance RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Sep 10, 2010 02:53PM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Arabella walked sullenly home from school, pressing her books against her chest. She passed by the old Windor place, which was believed to be hauted, she passed the school, and finally made it to her huge mansion. She sighed, and pushed open the door hoping that her father and brother werent home yet. She slid her bag off her back, set down her books, and crashed up the stairs to her room, where she collapsed on her bed. tap tap. She sat straight up, wondering what had made the sound. She approached her window cautiously, her big green eyes wider than normal. She looked out, and nocticed her cat. She smiled, relieved, and heard her father barge into the house. She looked around, horrified, and jumped out the window. She ran until she was far, far away. Infact, she was in a part of town that she had never seen before. She slowly peered into the windows, looking for a normal one. She finally saw a cafe, and stepped in side, exausted.

message 2: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia walked home from school. She opened the door o her house (her house looks like this: http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/socyb... )
She was greeted by her huge 9 month old all black German Shepherd, Sunny. Her dog jumped up and put his front paws on her shoulders. Julia gave him a quick hug, before pushing him off and closing the door bhind her.

message 3: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
Selena walked home and sat in her room, logging onto facebook.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Someone be at her window??? Ahem, character itoraction!))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Intoraction Kaykay?))

message 6: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Lion Queen Izabel wrote: "((Someone be at her window??? Ahem, character itoraction!))"

((Isabel, that's almost as creepy as someone such as Greg at your window))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((XD... Ill change it.))

message 8: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((No, I'm just pointing it out to you ^_^))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Arabellas in the cafe now.))

message 10: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Selena glanced out her window, then turned back to her computer

message 11: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 607 comments Mod
Miika sat at her desk doing her homework she glanced at the clock she was supposed to be working a shift at starbucks in 20 minutes she had better get going. She quickly wrote a note on the white board on the fridge so her mother wouldn't worry. She left and arived at starbucks just in time to start work

message 12: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika served her customers then walked around the tables to refill coffee cups she saw a girl she knew from her math class and a couple other ones "would you like some more coffee ma'am" she asked

message 13: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika forced a smile she remembered her she was charlotte one of the popular girls "sorry it's required and yeah I'm in your algerbra class and English and a couple others" she looked at the paper "you got answers 7 and 3 wrong" she noticed

message 14: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika looked at the paper and nodded Selene seemed to be nice hopfully she wouldn't turn out to be fake. "er yeah I guess you were to busy with your friends" she said a bit sad but perked up "um yeah I'd love to fall is my favorite season too" she said as she went to go serve some more costumer and brought selene a doughnut "it's on the house" she said handing it to her

message 15: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

It was a slow day so she just had to serve a couple regulars and she could leave "I'm miika and no problem the doughnut was gonna go to waste if someone didn't eat it" she said as she cleaned the tables

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Arabella walked around nervously. She slid into a comfy chair, noticing a pretty brown haired girl waiting tables. She smiled tentitively at the girl, who appeared to be talking to the red head she saw earlier.

message 17: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika smiled "nah I'm almost done" she said taking off her appron and telling the other waitress and waiter that she was clocking out "we can leave" she said grabbing her jacket and slipping it on and walking it out. It was chilly so she zipped her jacket and put her hands in her pockets

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ding, ding. the tiny bell clinged as someone walked into the cafe. Arabella cursed, and ducked her head. Of course, it was her brother. She slowly packed up her bag, not bothering to finish her hot chocolate, and made sure that her hair was in front of her face. She darted outside, running. She accedentally ran into Miika. "Ohmigosh I'm so sorry!" Arabella said apologetically. "Are you okay?"

message 19: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika pulled herself off the ground and dusted herself off "er yeah it's okay apparently I really am invisible" she muttered "hmm aren't you friends with malena" she asked, malena was one of the resident popular girls along with Selene but she wasn't sure about this other girl

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Arabella smiled shyly. "Yeah." She made designes in the dirt, drawing patterns with her shoe. "I mean, shes nice. Sometimes." Really, Malena was the only girl who knew about her father, and she would always help.

message 21: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika shifted uncomfortably "er I guess she's nice to everyone, except me" she added quietly at the end. Malena made her life a living hell teasing, pushing, fights, rumors, the whole nine yards.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments "Bye." Arabella said sadly. She slowly walked off in the other direction, not really paying attention to where she was going.

message 23: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika frowned "uh wait do you wanna come to the park with us" she asked looking at how sad the girl Was

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments "Sure!" Arabella said, "That is if your really okay with it." She half smiled, half frowned. It seemed like the red head didnt want her here.

message 25: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

"yeah it's fine come on" she said leading the way to the park

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments "Cool!" Arabella said, beaming. She skipped across the street, her skirt flowing out behind her.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Ugh, Im soooo bad at rping shy characters. Its like IMPOSSIBLE for me! Im doing terreble... My best characters are always the shallow bossy ones. Or the loud ones. Shy quiet?? So bad at it! got any tips for it?))

message 28: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

((act like Kayla oooo burn)) miika entered the park and sat at the swings gently moving back and force

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((XD its hard!!!!!! Ameerah alittle help here! oh, and lol, my phone went off in class today. I normally keep it on vibrate, but today, it like hit something in my bag, and it went on super loud. I had one new text during Science 2day, and like it just beeped every 2 minutes! And I couldnt turn my phone off, because it would make a huge loud sound! So for the last hour, you could hear my phone...))

message 30: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((Well, just look at your feet alot. or way short sentences))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((k cool! Thanks double K gujjy!))

Arabella shyly smiled, then quickly looked down at her feet. She walked slowly to the swings, hoping the other girls wouldnt abandon her.

message 32: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika checked her phone her mom had texted her "I have to leave in an hour or so" she said

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments "Oh." Arabella said, swinging wisfully on the swings.

message 34: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

((where ahhh don't leave me wahhhhhh)) miika looked at selenes watch then looked at her own she frowned and passed Selene her phone

message 35: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

"no problem" she said getting up and streatching "I think i better go it's getting dark" she said feeling slightly uncomfortable

message 36: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

((all your charaters seem to be afriad of rape or kidnapp or have a background of rape or kidnapp)) ((I'm sensing your afraid of being raped/kidnapped))

message 37: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

((I'm not I know how to defend myself so I'm not really that scared))

message 38: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Selena walked into starbucks

message 39: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Selena sat down, typing on her laptops

message 40: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

She sipped her mocha and continued to type

message 41: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Selena looked up at him "hi" she smiled

message 42: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"nothing much." she shrugged "you can sit down if you want" she smiled, gesturing to the seat across from her

message 43: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"I would have thought that you would be with your football friends" she said

message 44: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"why aren't you with your sister?" she asked

message 45: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"who is your sister?" she asked

message 46: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"Wait, you mean charlotte Reavad?" she asked

message 47: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"I never knew the two of you were related" she said

message 48: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"well... I've never seen you two together at school, so I was just surprised"

message 49: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"so, do you have any football games coming up?" she asked

message 50: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (last edited Sep 11, 2010 04:13PM) (new)

((we need actual guys in this rp)) miika walked home reflecting on the day it had been better than expected her overprotective mother had called only 5 times better than her usual 27 calls. She had made a new friend and had a job. She walked past the coffe shop amd saw John that scum suckering another girl into his tricks he was such a player

« previous 1 3