The Phantom's Opera: Book and Musical discussion

where did youu all gooo?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily  (toofondofbooks_) i miss my phantom phamily. :PPP

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 19 comments LOL! I'm still here, but since we haven't had anything to discuss about at the moment, I've been laying low XD
I'm still here hahahahahaahahahhaha!

message 3: by Paisley (new)

Paisley Stewart (paisleyswanstewart) | 4 comments Hi Emily, sorry I don't post much, but hey, I'm working on getting Book Two: The Angel's Song published! Lots of work!

Have a great day!

Swannie Chanson de l'Ange

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily  (toofondofbooks_) haha i'm still waiting for my copy of chanson. amazon messed it up the first time. 2nd time's the charm? i hope? I REALLY, REALLY HOPE. haha.

but guess what you guys! my choir teacher gave me discount coupons for Phantom tickets in new york! the dates are right around my birthday. i gave them to my mom and she said that i could go again for my birthday and i am SO HAPPY because i didn't know if i was gonna be able to get back there this year. <3 I can't believe he would do something like that for me. i was so psyched. I think it's probably so i'll sing the national anthem at football games & basketball and stuff, which i would've done anything, but this definitely sweetens the deal. everyone who i told about it just like, shrugged. they don't understand. haah

message 5: by Paisley (new)

Paisley Stewart (paisleyswanstewart) | 4 comments Very cool, Emily! I have never seen the live show in NY, but I saw it in LA many years ago with Michael Crawford as the Phantom. Changed my life…which is probably one of the reasons I had to write my own POTO novel! Just can't get the story out of my system.

Hey, do you have any recordings of yourself singing? I would love to hear you! Chanson de l'Ange by Paisley Swan Stewart

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily  (toofondofbooks_) i do. (:

this is from the spring concert last year

"I dreamed a dream"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-iZnA...

(:

& I TOTALLY WISH THAT I COULD HAVE SEEN MICHAEL CRAWFORD. he's my favorite phantom. gerry was my first phantom, but michael is my favorite. :D

message 7: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 48 comments Everyone's vanished again...Hello? Anyone out there?

message 8: by Leeann (new)

Leeann (leeannhoward) | 4 comments Hallo:)

message 9: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 48 comments Oh, thank God! I thought I was the only one here!

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne (spartandax) | 26 comments Hi,
My computer has been down the past week along with not feeling will, but I am back today, got it fixed, got rid of the viruses, and am reading a week's worth of e-mails-LOL!
Anne

message 11: by L. (new)

L. (weavelin) | 35 comments Alas, I've been busy with work and school. Hopefully this is the last time I ever have to take summer term classes....

The Phantom's Opera: Book and Musical

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Chanson de L'Ange (other topics)