Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Juliet by Anne Fortier for $2.39

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dorie (last edited Sep 09, 2010 03:35AM) (new)

Dorie (dorieann) I didn't see this in any of B&N's special promotions, but the new historical fiction release ‘Juliet’ by Anne Fortier is listed at only $2.39. I wanted this book anyway and it's a great price!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) That is a good price, thanks. :)

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) Thanks! This is on my list of books to read.

message 4: by Noemi (new)

Noemi Mendez (divinemsn) | 4 comments Cool, thanks for sharing :)

message 5: by Kim D (new)

Kim D (kdimattia) | 34 comments Thanks! I had to buy it for that price!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Gah, I wish that I had purchased it last night. It's up to $9.99 now.

Wow, one day and it jumped. :(

message 7: by - (new)

- (renkks) buying it anyway. *click* take that economy :]

message 8: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo I got it last night too I was undecided but got it. So glad I got it when I did.

message 9: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) Wow, it did jump up again. Glad I leapt on that deal!

KiWii, LOL! Good for you.

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (bebe33075) | 52 comments I'm upset I lost it too. I should've bought it when it was $2.39.

message 11: by Susan (NY) (new)

Susan (NY) I'm so glad I picked it up when I did. That's a big jump. Why do the prices jump around so much anyway?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) My guess is that it was either a 1 day teaser to get people to read the book and recommend it, or the pricing was a mistake that was quickly fixed.

I'd be more willing to go with option 2, which means that someone's getting fired...

message 13: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) I completed an ebook survey for B&N a few days ago, and in the notes at the end I wrote that there should be a better way to track ebook prices. Like signing up to receive notifications of price changes for a certain book you want to get, or maybe a subcategory on their site of recent price drops.

Too bad Juliet isn't loanable, either.

message 14: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo Oh I was going to say after I read it I would lend it out but I didn't realize it's not loanable.

message 15: by Raggedyann (new)

Raggedyann | 62 comments Wish I had bought it when it was on sale too! Maybe they will put it on sale again.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.