Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Doomsday Brethren by Shayla Black

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by willaful (new)

willaful I have books two and three of this series. Someone at PBS is looking for book three - can I read it out of order, so I can send it to her, or will that ruin it?

message 2: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
I've never heard of them... Fated (Doomsday Brethren, #1.5) by Shayla Black Tempt Me with Darkness (Doomsday Brethren, #1) by Shayla Black Seduce Me in Shadow (Doomsday Brethren, #2) by Shayla Black Possess Me at Midnight (Doomsday Brethren, #3) by Shayla Black Entice Me at Twilight (Doomsday Brethren, #4) by Shayla Black Embrace Me at Dawn (Doomsday Brethren, #5) by Shayla Black These them?

message 3: by willaful (new)

willaful Yeah, I found them at the UBS and thought, what the hell?

message 4: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 8 comments I owned copies of Book 1-3, but I haven't read them yet.

I've read Shayla Black's Wicked Lovers series which are contemporary erotic romances, and I like her writing style, so I thought I'll get these books since I also like paranormal romance.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 160 comments I'm actually reading Tempt Me With Darkness now and I"m having trouble getting through it. I like her writing style but something is just off with this book for me...I don't know what it is. Her Wicked Lovers is better?