Tortall - And Other Fancy Worlds by Tamora Pierce discussion

What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (ameliarobinson) | 49 comments Mod
I'm currently reading The Alchemyst by Michael Scott. I just got finished reading "Spy Glass" by Maria V. Snyder and LOVED it!! I've also got "The Red Necklace" by Sally Gardiner and "So You Want to be a Wizard" by Diane Duane.

What are YOU currently reading?

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 18 comments I just read The Goose Girl and Enna Burning and now I'm starting Princess Academy (Shannon Hale). I also read Middlesex which was very interesting and I highly recommend it

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved So You Want to be a Wizard? and Princess Academy!! Im currently rereading Squire while waiting to buy the next Alex Rider book by Anthony Horowitz

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

deleted user wrote: "I loved So You Want to be a Wizard? and Princess Academy!! Im currently rereading Squire while waiting to buy the next Alex Rider book by Anthony Horowitz"

Read Princess Academy a few years ago and loved it.

I am currently rereading 'First Test' (by TP)

And currently reading 'Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You' (by Joyce Carol Oates)... Its ok so far. I get to parts that I love so I continue reading forgetting why I sometimes hate the book then I get to parts where the main character compains and hurts herself and thats when I am reminded why I hate this book!

Tortall - And Other Fancy Worlds by Tamora Pierce

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Alchemyst (other topics)