Delirity discussion

Authors I-J > Megan Berry - S. Jay

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1) by Stacey Jay Undead Much (Megan Berry, #2) by Stacey Jay

message 2: by Heather (last edited Sep 08, 2010 05:05PM) (new)

I didn't think zombies would be of interest, but I'm enjoying it so far. It came in with other library books and I kept pushing it back in the order. Apparently I shouldn't have. It got me interested right away. I'm only on page 60 so we'll see how it goes.

***Spoiler***(p. 60)

I've always wanted to go to a corn maze, but never had the guts. Okay, not always, I'm from So. Cal. and my group didn't even know corn mazes existed, but since I saw an add for one since I moved to TN I've been intrigued. I'm pretty sure it would be fun, or at least laughing about having gone to a corn maze could suffice if it weren't fun. My problem is that it's always haunted and I'm too chicken to go get scared for fun. This book has just added to that irrational dislike of haunted anythings. How sad is that? It's not like this book is terrifying or anything. It's rather tame (so far).

message 3: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments I really loved this book. It's not an intense or deep read, but it was a lot of fun. I was actually thinking of buying it even though my library has it.

message 4: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Sep 08, 2010 09:44PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Fun is good sometimes. If I read something heavy, the next thing that I'll do is immediately head for something light - either because it's silly, quick, funny, or a straight flirty romance.

Just saw this recently on someone's challenge (maybe Heather's) and hadn't heard of it.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Speaking of zombie books, have any of you read Generation Dead (Generation Dead, #1) by Daniel Waters ? Is it similar to this series, or is one better than the other?

message 6: by Heather (last edited Sep 09, 2010 01:34PM) (new)

No I haven't read it yet, but I've been considering it for a while.

I thought You Are So Undead To Me had a lot of potential, but I wouldn't buy it. Ethan annoyed me a little bit and it's very ... I can't figure out which adjective I should use for this. There was something missing. Anyway, it's a fun, light read that is slightly entertaining. I'll give book 2 a chance, but I'll wait for the library to get the book.

message 7: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments I hadn't read it either Stacia. It was recommend to me by Amazon, so I think I added it to my tbr list.

message 8: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I read the first book only because I needed a Y for one of our challenges. I found the book just ok, nothing to write home about. Probably won't read the next one.