Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Pirates Vs. Ninjas Roleplay > Pirates Vs. Ninjas Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Elliott Alicia  | 1895 comments Mod
Pirates and Ninjas have always been at war. But now something has changed. Well, actually nothing has changed. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

P.S. Pirates are the best. But this shall be completely unbiased. (Although keep in mind I have the power to delete any post that someone posts. Tee hee.)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) ((dont even think it, Lav.))

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Lav, abuse the power of deleting post and your privileges as a mod will be revoked. IN YOUR FACE.))

message 4: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Sep 08, 2010 04:12PM) (new)

((Killjoy.))

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Lavendarlol wrote: "((Killjoy.))"

((Joyjoy.

...that was a very lame comeback on my part.))

message 7: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((Very lame.))

message 8: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Gah, I know. Sorry. Hey text Noel and tell him to get on. Please?))

message 9: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((He's been on for a while. We're messaging... he told me he messaged you and you didn't reply...?))

message 10: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((I did just now.))

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) ((so...I'm gonna start. If thats okay with you.))

Archer hung off the mainsail of the Nautical Wheeler, the salty sea air ruffling his brown hair. He scanned the horizon with a carefully trained eye. Far in the distance, he noticed a small dot on the horizon.
"Ship off the starboard bow, twenty miles!" he shouted to Gunny, his first mate. Gunny repeated the message to the helmsman, who spun the wheel, turning the ship with sickening speed.

message 12: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 14, 2010 02:22AM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer heard something bang against the hull of the ship, and his heart skipped a beat. If it was a reef, they would sink all too quickly.
""Midshipman!" he shouted from above. "Impact on the starboard bow!"
"Aye, aye sir!" the midshipman yelled back. He leaned over the rail and gasped. He yelled for the crew to lower a lifeboat. The life boat went down, then came back up a minute later. The midshipman was not alone on the boat. Lying prostrate on the floor pf the Nautical Wheeler was a young girl.
"What the..." Archer whispered. He slid down the rigging and alighted upon the deck with a thud. He kneeled down, examined the girl's face, and smiled. He knew that face. He grabbed a bucket lying nearby and dumped the water inside on Amaya's face. She woke up quickly, gasping like a fish.

message 13: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((please don't be biased and block my posts because I'm a ninja. Without me to be the forces of ninjadom, you would just be a pirate roleplay))

Sakura sighed as she stepped off the train and, sitting down on a bench further down the platform, she felt for the blade tucked into one of her boots. She wasn't far from the port where she'd heard that the Nautical Wheeler would be docking soon. She couldn't remember a time when a hatred of pirates like Archer Conahan hadn't been drummed into her, or when she hadn't known that as a rival he, like all other pirates, deserved to die. She didn't think about it, really- it was just another mission.

message 14: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((I was just teasing! I would never abuse my newly found power!))

message 15: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((I should hope so. *harrumphs* My charrie has nunchucks and she's not afraid to use them. And knives in her boots.))

message 16: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Sakura was in town in a matter of minutes. She could run pretty fast, one of the things that made her favourable for carrying out such missions. When she arrived at the docks, there was nothing much for her to do except await potential pirate ships, or find news of them.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Poema (Elizabeth) wrote: "Amaya gasped, her surrounding felt difference. She looked up, seeing man with short dark hair and a dark beard. "Wh-what ship is this?" She struggled, until she was in a sitting position."

This is the Nautical Wheeler, and I am the Archer." Archer said. "No need for former inroductions. I know who you are, Amaya, daughter of Alaric. I have heard great stories of your father."

message 18: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 14, 2010 04:09PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer reached out his hand and pulled her to her feet.
"So how is it that the daughter of Alaric came upon my humble Nautical Wheeler?" He asked.

message 19: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 14, 2010 04:32PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "well, we'll just have to bring you back home, now won't me?" Archer said, a smirk on his face. "Gunny! What's the last charted location of the Soul Stealer?"
"Fifteen north!" Gunny shouted.
"Alright!" he cried. "Helmsman, fifteen degrees north!" the ship lurched suddenly as the rudder shifted drastically. "And away we go!" Archer shouted, grinning as he held onto the mast.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "We spotted her a while ago," Archer explained. "And I have...contacts on almost every ship. It's my way of keeping track of all my allies." He looked at Amaya shivering in her wet clothes. "Do you want something else to wear? I have discovered this wonderful new material from the United States. The Americans call it "denim"." He motioned to his denim jeans. "It's very comfortable."

message 21: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 15, 2010 03:19AM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "I wouldn't call him a 'spy', exactly. More like a contact." Archer grabbed a rope and quickly climbed the rigging, eager to get away from the conversation.

message 22: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((Okay. So who are all the people on what ships so far?))

message 23: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((Amaya & Archer are on the Nautical Wheeler, while Sakura the ninja is at the nearest port waiting for them to arrive.))

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer frowned. "Simon Cartwright." He shook Amaya up and kept climbing. The boat he had seen was only five miles away. He grabbed the binoculars and looked at its hull. His frown turned into a wide grin. "Well, whaddaya know!" He cried, looking at Amaya. "It's the Soul Stealer!"

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer scowled and slid down the rigging. He gave a shrill whistle. "fifteen knots!" he shouted. "We've got a rendezvous with the Soul Stealer!" The crew cheered.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "What?" Archer asked, confused.

message 27: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Sakura wondered around the port, seeking out pirates or anyone who knew where she could find some. She was in the area, so she might as well murder a few.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer frowned and looked through the binoculars. "Well, so it isn't." he grinned sheepishly. "Well, at least we'll have something to do before we put in. Once we get into port we can contact the Soul Stealer, and your father can come get you." he turned to the crew. "Raise the Jolly Roger!" The ship was now less than a mile away.He pulled the bow and arrow off his back. It was what he was known for. He grabbed an arrow and loaded it into the bow.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer pointed to his quarters, across the deck.
"You should find some clothes in there," he said. He slipped the bow over his shoulders, grabbed the arrow in his teeth, and began to climb the rigging once more.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer reached the crows nest and glanced at the ship, no more than a hundred yards away. He could make that shot. He raised the bow and fired a single arrow. He smiled slightly as the arrow struck home. He loved to watch the faces of th crew of the other boat as they realized The Archer was coming.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) The ships were now level with each other. Archer raised his hand high in the air, looking at his crew. Then he dropped his arm "Fire!" he yelled. All at once, twenty-something grappling hooks shot from the ships cannons and smashed their way into the ship's hull, bringing it to a halt. The crew lowered the planks and began to board the other ship.

message 32: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Sakura wandered around the town.

message 33: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Sebastian stood at the docks, breathing in the scent of salt that lingered on the air and enjoying the way the gentle breeze ruffled his hair. He was looking for a job, and he should have been talking to the captians of the docked boats and lobbying for a position, but the sea was captivating him and distracting him from his search.

message 34: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Sakura spotted a young man perhaps a year or so older than her further down the docks. She couldn't tell whether he was a civilian or a pirate- it was hard to tell nowadays-, but took her chance and went over.

message 35: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 28, 2010 05:51PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "No problem, your highness." he said. After all, if Alaric was king of the sea, then wasn't she the princess? As he turned away, he saw three men rushing at him, muskets in hand. Archer chuckled to himself as he loaded three arrows, took aim, and downed all three men in all under a second. He climbed the mainsail and dug his knife into the cloth, crippling the sinking ship even further.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) ((hmmm...how about some drama? To stir things up a bit.))

Archer saw Amaya giggle to herself. He knew what she was thinking. Just as he was about to jump down, a searing pain ripped through his right shoulder. He lost his grip on the mainsail and tumbled twenty feet to the ground, falling, as bad luck would have it, on his right shoulder. He gasped audibly at the pain as his left hand went to his shoulder. When he pulled it back, it was covered in blood. He swore out loud, in too much pain to do anything else.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "Thank you, little miss obvious." Archer said through gritted teeth. "How bad is it?"

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "Later," Archer said. "We're in the middle of a raid." He struggled to his feet, took a few steps, then stumbled to the ground again.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "exactly," Archer nodded, griting his teeth as another wave of pain hit him. "So hand me my bow. I can worry about the lead in my shoulder in ten minutes, when we're all a million dollars richer."

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "Him." Archer grabbed the bow from Amaya and loaded a bow so fast he couldn't even see his own hands. The arrow came up and shot from the bow, lodging itself in the man who was standing right behind Amaya's heart.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "What did you expect me to say?" Archer asked. "'Duck, there's a man about to slit your throat behind you'?" Archer struggled to his feet once again.

message 42: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((Ooh. Action!))

Sakura was still hanging around at the port, waiting for some action to occur where she was.

((Is Sakura the only ninja, still?))

message 43: by Tesni (last edited Sep 30, 2010 09:47AM) (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((yes, Poema, BE A NINJA. Join the dark forces, for of course they are made of awesome. I believe that we currently have three pirates, and only one ninja, so Sakura could do with some company))

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Poema (Elizabeth) wrote: "((I can make a ninja. A while back ago, I was listening to music and remembered that ninjas are cool. By the song 'Ninja Ropes'))

"Or, just duck." Amaya shrugged. "Do you need first aid?""

"I'll live." Archer replied, getting on his feet. He loaded his bow and headed towards the captain's quarters. That's where the treasure would be.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "Well, everybody likes treasure." he said, breaking down the door with his foot. He gazed at all the gold material in the place. He quickly produced two burlap sacks. He handed one to Amaya. "Start bagging," he said. He began putting things into the sack, his eyes overcome with gold lust.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) In a matter of minutes, the room was empty. Archer tied the bag shut and walked out of the the room. the first sight was of all the live crew members of the plundered ship, tied to the mast. He turned to his first mate.
"Are the charges set?" the first mate nodded. "Okay. Let's go!" HE and the other pirates rushed off the ship and pulled the Nautical Wheeler away. About a minute later, there was a huge explosion from below the plundered ship's waterline. Archer smiled as the men struggling to free themsleves from their ropes were dragged underwater.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer grabbed hold of the wheel. "We've got to get to harbor so we can sell some of this stuff!" he cried over the wind.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer let the salty sea breze blow his sandy hair in all directions as they sailed towards harbor. It was these moments that he liked to take to really enjoy the sea. He opened his eyes and saw the harbor less than half a mile away. "Prepare for landing!" he cried. "Reduce speed to fifteen knots!" It took them a while to tie down the ship, but finally the gangplank was lowered and Archer stepped onto the dock. "Now we just need to find Alaric," he said to Amaya.

message 49: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Sakura looked up when she heard the commotion around her. The Nautical Wheeler had docked, and she could see the captain coming onto the docks.
She felt for the knives in her boots and followed him from a distance.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Archer scanned the boat dock for the Soul Stealer, the sun shining into his eyes. He squinted and observed the people around him. He turned around and noticed a girl behind him. She seemd to be following them.

« previous 1 3 4