The TeenGroup of Everything discussion

Maximum Ride > Maximum Ride

Comments Showing 1-50 of 455 (455 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 2096 comments Mod
Just talk whatever about Max and everyone.

message 2: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Sorry Courtney I just remembered I have to get your promotion. Sorry!!!!

message 3: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

Caitlin (camokatniss) | 1394 comments Mod
promotion?

message 4: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

oh, you mean permission?
im sure court doesnt mind

message 5: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

OKay as long as she is okay with it. Yes I meant permission but i could think at the time.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments hi!! I loved the maximum ride series! I enjoyed the writing style, even though it wasn't exactly as well written as far as technic goes compared to some other books. the whole series is wonderful, and i'm on "max" right now.
one of my favorite characters is Iggy... i am seriously in love with that dude. i like fang, but he would be like my twin brother... you know, if twins did have the same personalities, which i know they don't. but he is very similar to me. actually, i would say that i have a lot of max in me, and iggy and fang... i even have some of the school in me, though i'm not always proud of it. max is cool, and gazzy is sick. nudge is quirky, in a good way, and Total and Akilia are so flipping adorable that they make a girly squeel come out of me, and i'm one of the least girly girls ever.

Angel, however, is a different story all together... i mean, she's more evil than Peeta!! ;D

message 7: by Court:), Founder- It's gametime. Are you ready? (last edited Sep 08, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

Court:) H (justloveit---ch) | 873 comments Mod
No permission to create a topic was for Competitions. You can create any topic you like if ya want long as it's appropriate. But don't delete without me that means members and topics but u can delete comments without me if they shouldn't be there :)

message 8: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (last edited Sep 08, 2010 07:50PM) (new)

gosh, everyone likes it... i should read it.

message 9: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Cissi wrote: "hi!! I loved the maximum ride series! I enjoyed the writing style, even though it wasn't exactly as well written as far as technic goes compared to some other books. the whole series is wonderful, ..."
I am on Max to!!!! I love Angel!!! I like Total the best. The cutest thing ever!!! James Patterson is funny tho!!!!! I hated the part when her brother died. Half brother. Thanks I forgot to ask and I felt guilty not to ask the person who made this group first.

message 10: by Court:), Founder- It's gametime. Are you ready? (new)

dont feel guilty silly

message 11: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Sorry I will try not to.

message 12: by Court:), Founder- It's gametime. Are you ready? (new)

:)

message 13: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

One word again.

message 14: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

um... ok

message 15: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Who likes Total here.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan I DO. He reminds me of Manchee. No, wait. Manchee reminds me of Total. No WAIT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
They're both talking dogs. So... they're similar. Except total has a scottish accent in my mind and Manchee can barely speak proper english. For example:
"Need a poo, Todd."
"Shut up, Manchee."
"Poo. Poo, Tod."
"I said, shut it!

I love Fang
Cissi loves Iggy.
So, we don't have to fight over anyone (in this book anyway), YAY!

message 18: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

I like Fang. He's awesome!!! Quiet and mysterious but I like that in a guy. Hard to find out which is better than the usual.

message 19: by Susan (new)

Susan Sorry, I gotta go. AGAIN. Ugh. Bye. :)

message 20: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Bye and I should go because I have loads to do because I missed one day but my spanish teacher forgot to test me on Telling Time but we did do a review of it today and I got a hundred. I think she is not going to remember until way later on.

message 21: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

ah Spanish. my mom is going to a beginning Spanish class for professional development.

message 22: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Cool!!

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments that's cool!

message 24: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

yeah, so she told us that our dad is going to speak spanish for the next 6 weeks. you know, since he is mexican and can speak it.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments that'd be so cool!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but it hasn't worked out all that well, he only spoke it for one meal so far, but you know, we started this yesterday so...

message 27: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

true...

message 28: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Wow. If we talked Urdu all day we could last the rest of our lives.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments COOL!!! My family wouldn't last a minut- make that two seconds- in Italian, but we all know Spanish pretty well!

message 30: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Mine know enough to understand. But Urdu we can do because my mom and dad and everyone else was born in a place where you had to speak it or your going to where and they think knowing more than 2 languages is good for me. Which it is.

message 31: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

well maybe my mom will come home speaking fluent spanish (i wish)
it sucks that the only person who can speak it is my dad

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments Yeah, that does suck

message 33: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Poor your families. Mine is the only one that speaks a different language and can understand and live off of that language and we would be fine.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments That's way cool!

message 35: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

My families cool like that but the adults have an accent when they talk in english.

message 36: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

Zoha cant say everything in her language, earlier she was talking on the phone to her mom(i think????) and she said like 5 words in english

message 37: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (last edited Sep 15, 2010 04:55PM) (new)

Mama is Spanish for mom and in Urdu and guess what other language.... English. Americans use it too. I said mama 100%. My dad calls his dad daddy still and his mom mommy. This 46 year old actor calls his mom mama still. I thought that was sweet of him.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments I call my momma... Well, momma... My Sister is a lot of things, and my sister calls me sissi... That's where I got my nickname Cissi in public, from my sister calling me sissi in public!

message 39: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Cool but I don't call my sister sis or anything like that. She has a name and I use it. I call her her name and sister for respect but sometimes I don't want to respect her but I was told that you shouldn't call your older sister by her first name and nothing else or I am going to be in a heap of trouble and I don't want that at all.

message 40: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Sep 15, 2010 07:16PM) (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments Oh, ok. My sister's name is Amanda. I call her Mandy, Mand, sparky, ama, manda, loser, and other things along those . She's three years older than me, but I guess that we all have different ways of doing things. Then again, she has lots of nicknames for me, too. Things like, cadoodle, sissi, Honey bunches of oats, darling, lyssa, lyss, Lou Lou, louli, loubi, and a bunch more. It's a sister thing in our family. We are super duper close, and tease eachother a lot, but help and love each other tons. We fight a lot, but jokingly, usually, and it's over dumb stuff. Like socks. Or an egg. And sometimes over stuffed animals, blankets, and Curtains. See, dumb stuff.

message 41: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

my brother, Samuel, won't let me call him Sammy, or Sammyuel.

message 42: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

:(

message 44: by Caitlin, Head Mod- "Do you know books smell like nutmeg..?" (new)

i know

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments I would be annoyed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, she just called him Sammyuel and he said what and didn't notice she called him that... then she said it again and he said "shut up"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1029 comments Heehee...* cracks up*

message 48: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Oh I call my brother dear brother Taha love sweetheart genius. Idiot smart one milk halo guy skin and bones. My sister has a lot too but I can't think of them right now. I told my brother that I loved him and he yelled "lair!!!!!" I kept on saying it too so in the end he gave up.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

milk?

message 50: by Zoha, Books. Got to love them! (new)

Dude doesn't mean boy in my language it means milk so I call him milk not dude.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10