Have a great day =] discussion

random > pet peeves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 231 (231 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 1393 comments Mod
i'm bored, soo here we can list some of our pet peeves

here are 3 of my biggest

ook well i hatee it when my foods touch each other XD

and i absolutly hatee it when people are writing in a parenthasis and they don't put the last parenthasi on!! like (hi how are you

and third, i HATEE it when a couple goes on a date in a resteraunt in a booth, and they sit on the same side!! itt looks soooo un even!! XX it bothers me. lolzz =]

i'm strange <333

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ok then,
i h8 it when my sis and i have the same clothes, it pisses me off
i h8 it when i ask for someting and i dont get but my younger siblings get wat they want
i h8 it when a teacher looks at me and noes that im doing something wrong and picks on me to answer a question and i get it wrong, lolz

message 3: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

the middle one u said.. who doesn't hate thtt?? lolzz

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

true...

message 5: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

lolzz =] i can't stand tht!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

same here

message 7: by rachel (new)

rachel i HATE it when my pencil breaks

message 8: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

samee!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i barley use pencils i mostly use pens

message 10: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

i am asked to use pens moree too because my handwritting is extremely light not many of my old teachers can read it soo they ask me to use pens lolz =]

message 11: by rachel (new)

rachel i hate it when ppl bite their nails!!!!!!! DX

message 12: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

lolzz noww tht doens't reallly botherr me muchh XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz, i perfer pens cause i h8 pencils and i cant stand it when we have to use pencils for like a state test or something and i dont have 1

message 14: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

i always keep pencils handy for tests and for art class where we mustt use real pencils. (i mean real as in opposed to lead pencils)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, i h8 it when, lets say u have gum and every1 wants a piece and they r like begging for it and saying that they will be ur friend if u give them gum and then u have none

message 16: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

ikrr!! i dont get it anyway. i don't luvv gum much. i only like it sometimes XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i h8 it when some1 asks u for a pen/pencil and say that they will give it to u by the end of the day and when the time comes they dont give it to u and u feel to cheap to ask them for ur stuff back, lolz

message 18: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1398 comments Mod
1. ok I hate when people crew gum really loudly right next to you and pop it every five seconds !!!! omg thats so annoying.

message 19: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "i h8 it when some1 asks u for a pen/pencil and say that they will give it to u by the end of the day and when the time comes they dont give it to u and u feel to cheap to ask them for ur stuff back..."

i ahtee thttt sooo much too!! and i haate it when u loan someone a pencil and they purpously break it. =[ like i half

Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: "1. ok I hate when people crew gum really loudly right next to you and pop it every five seconds !!!! omg thats so annoying."

lolzz i hatee it when other people doo tht but i luvv it when i do!

message 20: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

ஜ♥-®achel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "Prabhjot wrote: "i h8 it when some1 asks u for a pen/pencil and say that they will give it to u by the end of the day and when the time comes they dont give it to u and u feel to cheap to ask them ..."

lol hahahaa

message 21: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

lolz =]

message 22: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: "1. ok I hate when people crew gum really loudly right next to you and pop it every five seconds !!!! omg thats so annoying."

i noe, its like so annoying!!!

message 24: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: "1. ok I hate when people crew gum really loudly right next to you and pop it every five seconds !!!! omg thats so annoying."

i noe, its like so annoying!!!"

I no!!! it definetly is annoying !!!!!!

message 25: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

andd i can't standd it when theres crud on the sidee of my nail polish bottles!! after i'm done with them, i seriously havee to wash the lid with a wet towl!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i also h8 it when the luodest person in my class tells every1 to shut up, its so annoying and i feel like telling them to shut up!!

message 27: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

YESSS!! SAMEE!

message 28: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "i also h8 it when the luodest person in my class tells every1 to shut up, its so annoying and i feel like telling them to shut up!!"

omg mee too !

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr its like so annoying

message 30: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

IK omg

message 31: by rachel (new)

rachel I hate it when one of my teachers is like,"THIS IS MY PET PEEVE. AND THAT IS MY PET PEEVE"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i really h8 it when the teacher takes away the notes ur writing to some1 and then reads through it like its theirs

message 33: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

II HATEE IT WHEN A TEACHERR MARKS DOWN HOW MANHY TIMES U PARTICIPATE IN CLASS!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

ஜ♥-®achel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "II HATEE IT WHEN A TEACHERR MARKS DOWN HOW MANHY TIMES U PARTICIPATE IN CLASS!!!"

they never really do that in my class but i h8 it when the teacher asks u y ur late to class, i feel like telling them to mind their own beeswax!!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, i also h8 it when the teacher says u need to particpate more in class in front of ur class it kinda embrassing!!!

message 36: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

i knoww =[ i hatee participatinn

message 37: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "oh, i also h8 it when the teacher says u need to particpate more in class in front of ur class it kinda embrassing!!!"

I know

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i get ya, i really dont parcipate and when the teacher picks on me a wrong time!

message 39: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

andd i hatee it when people carry they're books with they're smallest thigs on bottom. likee wth?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

i noe!!!!!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

i h8 it when ppl r so unorganized and their stuff is like everywhere in their bags, like waould it hurt if they got organized once a while!!!!

message 42: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

yess!! samee!

message 43: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "i h8 it when ppl r so unorganized and their stuff is like everywhere in their bags, like waould it hurt if they got organized once a while!!!!"

ya I agree

message 44: by rachel (new)

rachel I hateee ppl who think they're so cool and that they can do whatever they want

message 45: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

SAMEE!!! AND I HATEE GUYS WHO THINK THEYY CAN GET WHOMEVER THEYY WANT!

message 46: by rachel (new)

rachel YESSSSSSSS I nNOOOOO

message 47: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

ஜ♥-®achel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "SAMEE!!! AND I HATEE GUYS WHO THINK THEYY CAN GET WHOMEVER THEYY WANT!"

TRUE ! I HATE THAT ALSO

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

wats really annoying is when ur trying to pass a note to some1, the other person has to read the note and then pass it on to the other person. now thats annoying.

im so werid????? i finally realized that i h8 alot of things!! lolz

message 49: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

WORSTT TYPE OF IDIOT AROUND!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz, i h8 it when the person in front of u has a huge head and u cant see anything cause of them

« previous 1 3 4 5