Sacramento Book Review discussion

Introducing myself

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Clapp | 4 comments Hey everyone! I used to be in Sacramento but I've just moved to Grass Valley. Hopefully it's still OK for me to hang with you all in Goodreads land. My Father is still in the Sacramento area and this is relevant because he just wrote an amazing book that I'd like to recommend, especially if you are interested in what local authors have to say. Anyway, I won't plug it too much here but follow this link and read what others are saying. Hopefully this will convince you to give this book a try. Thank you! The Jefferson Project  by Thor Duffin

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) The Jefferson Project sounds like a great read Heather!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Clapp | 4 comments Thank you Cybergwen. I ended up liking it so much that I didn't mind him spending my inheritance to buy the time and resources to write it. He wrote a book prior to this one that felt a little forced, but this one has made me very proud. If you read it, please let me know what you think. It's fun getting feedback.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Clapp | 4 comments Oh also, I forget to mention that I was listening to the Armstrong & Getty show the other day and in the 9:00 Hour Joe said someone sent him this book and recommended he read it and he said he would. It's been a week and there has been no further mention but my fingers are crossed. That would be phenomenal publicity!

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) Feedback is the best isn't it? It just takes a spark here or there and he will be one his way.

I also know about parents spending our inheritance on their dreams. LOL, I want them to be happy, but shouldn't they run it by us first?

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather Clapp | 4 comments I'll do it to my kid too. Hope he's as understanding as I am.

message 7: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Person (kendallfperson) | 2 comments Heather wrote: "Hey everyone! I used to be in Sacramento but I've just moved to Grass Valley. Hopefully it's still OK for me to hang with you all in Goodreads land. My Father is still in the Sacramento area and th..."

Hello Heather. So very nice to meet you. And being that Grass Valley is right up the road, I imagine you are still very much a member of the group, but being I am brand new myself, I better not give you rules I am unaware of. Hope you have a great weekend. - thepublicblogger.com