People of God(christians) discussion

Evolution

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments Okay so does anyone have any questions about theistic evolution...or just evolution in general.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Nope

message 3: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments well what do you think about it???

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I don't agree with it...that's why I have no questions.... Just asking but what do you think the meaning of faith is?

message 5: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments trust.

So why don't you agree with it???? What makes it wrong??

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Good answer...except it a higher form of trust to me...

It goes against Christianity....they believe in no God.

message 7: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments No they don't...nowhere in the "theory" does it specify no God...that is just a perspective. And just because something goes against a form of religion doesn't make it "wrong".

message 8: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Sep 08, 2010 01:48PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Okay so you say you believe in God and that you are a Christian yet your saying that believing that there is no God is okay? Its not and if it doesn't say anything about God in it then they are saying there is no God!!!!!!!

message 9: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments "Okay so you say you believe in God and that you are a Christian yet your saying that believing that there is no God is okay?"

Yes

"Its not and if it doesn't say anything about God in it then they are saying there is no God!!!!!!!"

Not necessarily. Because science is empirical they can't include something like the concept of the Divine because it can't be proved empirically.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) You said before that Christians should leave scince alone....

message 11: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments yes...creationist scientists should...they are just filling it with pseudoscience.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Stupid....

message 13: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments what is????

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Sorry....my cat was being annoying.

message 15: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments lol....does he knock over water glasses like mine does??? Or lay on your keyboarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd....sorry

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Nope she keeps on meowing and meowing and meowing
MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

message 17: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 26 comments lol mine responds when I meow.

Back on topic ;-)