Literary Fiction by People of Color discussion

Thank You, Rona!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wilhelmina (new)

Wilhelmina Jenkins | 2049 comments The founder and original moderator for our Literary Fiction by People of Color group has taken a leave of absence for personal reasons. We will miss Rona and hope that she can stop by from time to time. Her vision and efforts made this group possible. Thank you, Rona, and best wishes!

message 2: by Hazel (new)

Hazel | 191 comments Thank you, Rona. Hope you'll still be around Goodreads, and that your own creative work continues to flourish. Very best wishes from me, too.

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise | 18 comments I'm sad to hear that you're leaving, but do hope you stop in now and then. I very much appreciate your insights and perspective. Thanks so much for starting this group. I'm more of a grateful lurker than contributor, but I feel I've gained a lot from that lurking. And my local library has purchased at least 3 titles from our list that they might not otherwise have done.

message 4: by William (new)

William (be2lieve) | 1232 comments Mod
Thanks, Rona, for starting the group and including me in your vision...and thanks for leaving me with tips and booklists...you favs will live on in polls to come!

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 386 comments Thank you Rona for your time on LFBPOC, you worked hard and I appreciated what you brought as a founder and for your creative work too.

message 6: by Rashida (new)

Rashida | 264 comments Rona, we will miss you around here. I hope that all goes well for you in the future, and hopefully we'll all see you again. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this cause.