Hannah Montana Haters discussion

Fame and Fortune > The only reason she is singing.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (last edited Jul 16, 2008 10:58AM) (new)

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 44 comments Mod
The only reason Hannah Montana, aka, Miley Cyrus, aka, Destiny Hope Cyrus, is singing is becuase her dad was a country singer too. And he only made 5 songs in his entire carrier.

Miley didnt even go to singing classes and nobody told her how to sing right. So she is just over rated.

If u have a choice between dying, and a hannah montana concert with backstage passes and behind the scenes tour, i would choose death, cuz i would die of hearing her anyway

message 2: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 18 comments but her dad did write a couple of really famous songs, like achy breaky heart. and i think she has like no talent at all! i hate all of her songs, especially 7 Things.

it doesnt really matter that her dad had a career, he only made 5 songs, he just wants the fame and fortune that he never got by using his non talented daughter

message 4: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 18 comments thats so true, and his daughter sucks anyways. why do u think she's so popular with the kids, maybe someone brainwashed or hypnotized them or something, becase i sure as hell cant figure it out!

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika (unseen-and-unheard) | 29 comments Mod
o and the producers of her show were huge fans of her dad, thats the reason shes on that show, i think jojo should have gotten the part because "hannah" is a HORRIBLE actor and a horrible singer, i think her co-host emily osment is a great singer, and she should be the main actress instead of that ungifted slutish "miley"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

her dad didn't right acky breaky heart. someone else did, and when billy ray cyrus refused to give them a cut of the money, that person sued brc for most of the money he made.

message 7: by Erika (new)

haha! see it just goes to show u.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

they both just need to die

please dont wish death upon anybody........ she is still a living breathing person with a heart....... and however she may choose to direct her life...... its her choice....... u know....... ur friend might be going down the same path but nobody gives a shit about that friend because they arent famous...... so really........ shes being tortured be us........ and the media.......... but i still dont like her

message 10: by Erika (new)

Very true brittney

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Gosh Lauren you are so mean...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I DIE WHEN I SEE HER!!!!!SHE IS S00000000 FREAKING UNGIFTED AND UGLY!!!!But nothing could help that...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Not even ps could help THAT ...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

But it's too late...She screwd for life.I hated her rom the begginning.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

But, let her screw herself up. She deseves it, sick, disgusting, piece of crap!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok wow. Um... -speechless...-

well for one miley cyrus is really pretty she just has no talent .. . . .

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, sadly she is pretty.