Heaven Is So Real!: Expanded with Testimonials Heaven Is So Real! discussion

Do you believe in RAPTURE & The TRIBULATION?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hetty (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hetty how is your spirit after reading this book ? is it awaken or still asleep?
maybe, most of you think that this book is just like other ordinary book.
but, I do believe this book is a messenger from JESUS to awaken all of us before the rapture happen.

I BELIEVE in RAPTURE & The TRIBULATION. It is all written on the Bible.

Before reading this book, my christian life just normal, go to church only once a week, almost never read the Bible unless when i am at the church. almost never pray, except for breakfast, lunch and dinner. just like everybody does. continually making sin.
do not classify sin, even the smallest one (lying) is a sin.

But, BELIEVE that this book is send by JESUS by Choo Thomas (HIS beloved daughter) to awaken all of human being, not only CHRISTIAN. HE wants us to REPENT. This is the LAST BOOK for Human Being before HE came to rapture for those who is "holy".

Sometimes we think it is normal for having sin in our daily life, and nobody perfect.
But, I say to all of you, YOU MUST TRY LIVING CONTRARY TO THE WORD OF GOD, START READ THE BIBLE, NOW!!
It is not enough by going to church only once a week, but you must SEEK HIM EVERYDAY, PRAY AND ASK FOR HIS GUIDANCE, because ONLY GOD'S CHILDREN CAN HEAR GOD'S VOICE!!

I am not telling this only for CHRISTIAN, but for EVERYONE, because everyone deserve to have the GLORY OF GOD ONLY IN JESUS NAME !!

Please visit this link below if you want to know more about RAPTURE & The TRIBULATION :
http://www.2007rapture.com/rapture/
and
http://www.choothomas.com/urgentmessa...

the second site is the site from all people around the world share the Magnificent of JESUS CHRIST !!

If you are LEFT BEHIND, please remember to KEEP YOUR FAITH IN JESUS, because you will enter the TRIBULATION for 7 years and the power who rule the world during TRIBULATION is ANTICHRIST and do not receive the mark of BEAST (666) which will place in forehead or right hand. KEEP your FAITH and be guard, so after 7 years, Jesus will come to earth and punish the antichrist and those who have the mark. for Christian who still keep their faith, so this is your time that GOD rescue you. you must be patient during the 7 years TRIBULATION, because you will be suffer during this period.

it is up to you want to believe it or not. but I hope YOU WILL!!
Please wake up before it's all to late...

So, do you believe in RAPTURE and The TRIBULATION ?

Give your opinion and we will discuss about it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh-huh.

Jesus said the rapture would come in his lifetime in the New Testament (did you READ the Bible?).

What happened, man?

You Christians are always moving the goalposts.

message 3: by Hetty (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hetty have you really ever read the book (Heaven is so real)?

have you get yourself baptist in "water" and "holy ghost" ?

If you have, so you will understand the content from Choo Thomas book and never doubt about it.
Because only those who belong to Jesus true church will believe about Rapture & Tribulation.

if you read the bible, ask holy ghost to guide you, so you will understand what is written on the bible.

it's your own decision want to accept Jesus as your saviour or not. no one will push you, even Jesus won't push you.

It is better believe now, before it's all to late.

if you don't believe, just run your life like ordinary life, but when the time is come (rapture come), don't regret for we have warn you before...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

> have you really ever read the book (Heaven is so > real)?

No.

> have you get yourself baptist in "water" and
> "holy ghost" ?

No. I did go into a mikveh (the Jewish ritual of entering a pool of clean water to purify oneself) as part of my conversion process to Judaism. Guess where the Christians got baptism? Yes. Jews.

> if you read the bible, ask holy ghost to guide
> you, so you will understand what is written on
> the bible.

I've read the Bible a lot--not the so-called Christian New Testament, but what the Christians call the Old Testament ... the Jewish Bible. I believe you can best understand religious teachings by studying them critically, not hoping for a supernatural ghost to guide your understanding.

> it's your own decision want to accept Jesus as
> your saviour or not. no one will push you, even
> Jesus won't push you.

No one will push me? What Christianity are YOU smokin' there? Christians LOVE to proselytize--that's the word for converting people. Many Christians believe those who don't accept Jesus Christ as their savior will suffer or go to hell in the afterlife. Geez, if I believed that, I'd try to convert people, too!

> It is better believe now, before it's all to
> late.

Uh-huh. Yeah. OK.

> if you don't believe, just run your life like
> ordinary life, but when the time is come
> (rapture come), don't regret for we have warn
> you before...

Christians have been warning us that the end of the world and Rapture has been coming for millennia--since Jesus, in fact. It's funny how those who set a date never seem to get it right. It's much better NOT to set a date. Just keep saying it's coming SOON. Like a movie that never shows up in theaters.

Best of luck!

message 5: by Pam (new)

Pam No one knows the day or hour of the coming of the Lord except God himself. Not even the angels in Heaven know when it's going to happen. I believe we're living on borrowed time.

As for the Jews/Christian comments all I can say is that the Jews were God's chosen ones until Jesus came back to walk the earth. He so loved the Gentiles and it is because of Him that we (gentiles--christians) are saved.

As far as I'm concerned no one religion is better than the other. God loves us all and thanks to His precious Son, Jesus, we are ALL allowed the promise of eternal life if we seek it.

God bless you.

message 6: by Gary (new)

Gary I believe in the singularity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technolo... what religion promises, science delivers.

Anyhow, George Bush was the Anti-Christ with Cheney as his controller. But, he failed even as that and the whole story has fizzled out.