The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Greetings from Seattle!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (new)

M. Chandler (teamchandler) | 2 comments Hello! My name (well, my pen name) is M. Chandler, and I think I'm going to like it here. I love thrillers of all stripes--not only do I obsessively collect and reread books by John Sandford, Greg Iles, Sue Grafton, Lindsey Davis, and too many other writers to list, I also collect vintage detective pulp from the 1930s and '40s, and have even tried my hand at writing some myself!

I keep all my books in Seattle, where they outweigh me by several hundred pounds. :)

message 2: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome M. I know we have many fans of your favorite authors and thrillers of all types so I am sure you will find conversations of interest.

Since you are also an author, please use the Author's Corner folder for announcements about your books. We do like to know what our members are up to.

message 3: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi M. Welcome to the group. I have the same problem (collecting and re-reading, I mean) books by Dorothy Sayers. *sigh* Can't count how many times I have read them!

message 4: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) Welcome, M!

message 5: by M. (new)

M. Chandler (teamchandler) | 2 comments Thanks, everyone! I've been tearing around reading a bunch of threads and adding books to my 'buy this now' list. :)