Once Upon a Twilight blog discussion

Post Introductions here

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Once, blog owner (new)

Once (twilightsdance) | 67 comments Mod
Hi everyone, Im following in a fellow book bloggers steps and created a group page for the blog. That way all the reviewers on the blog can post anything they like here.

xoxo,
Yara

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Monzon | 2 comments Mod
Hi everyone, my name is Jenny. I share the blog with Yara. Hope everyone enjoys the reviews.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (3601144-amy) | 2 comments Hi. My name is Amy. I "follow" Yara. Not "stalk" though!! :) haha.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (3601144-amy) | 2 comments Oh, thanks for the invite.

message 5: by Once, blog owner (new)

LOL Amy none of us stalk anyone. They cant prove it.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 5 comments Hi everyone! Nice to meet you! My name is Liz Kolodziej and I wrote and self published my book Vampyre Kisses. Right now I am reading Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. I read a lot of books like this one. Thanks so much for the invite Yara!

message 7: by Once, blog owner (new)

Thank you for joining! I cant wait to received your book to read Liz.

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Hi, thanks for the invite. I'm Samantha and just a normal reader!

message 9: by Annie (new)

Annie (Calypsa304) | 1 comments I like that, "normal reader!"

Hello everyone, I'm Annie & I'm a normal reader too and I'm open to reading pretty much anything! Thanks for the invite,Yara!

Mandy Reads Indie Anderson (ireadindie) | 19 comments Hello! Mandy here...I would like to say I am a normal reader, but don't think that covers it. I read pretty much anything...love YA alot though. but I have to have a book or my nook on me at all times. I feel so lost with out either.
:o)

message 11: by Once, blog owner (new)

I love my Nook too

message 12: by Christy (new)

Christy (justmechristy) | 3 comments Hey there! I'm Christy. I follow Yara on this site and Twitter and love Once Upon A Twilight. I'm an avid reader and have my Kindle with me at all times. I'm really into YA right now but I'm open to suggestions so send me your recommendations.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 5 comments Christy wrote: "Hey there! I'm Christy. I follow Yara on this site and Twitter and love Once Upon A Twilight. I'm an avid reader and have my Kindle with me at all times. I'm really into YA right now but I'm open t..."

Hey Christy! I am currently reading Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost... TOTALLY AWSOME! I just finished Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur. Not too bad but takes a little while to get into it. But I always like to recommend my own book Vampyre Kisses :D Cause I'm a self promoting junkie. hehe Hope one of these helps!

Liz ^_^

message 14: by Once, blog owner (last edited Sep 09, 2010 12:03PM) (new)

I will post some suggestion on the thread I made up for it.
Liz post your books there tooo

message 15: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Riggsby / allthingsequilateral (sophieriggsby) Hi everyone!!
Just checking in...I'm @katarinasmama on twitter and I help out on Mundie Moms and Page Turners Blog. So happy to meet everyone on Yara's wonderful book blog. :)

message 16: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (BabyBlackRoze) | 1 comments Hi..
I just wanted to say Hello to everyone..
I love reading paranormal and historical romance, plus a little of this and that thrown in from other genres..
I look forward to getting to know everyone..
Sandra :)

message 17: by P.Q. (new)

P.Q. Glisson | 3 comments Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to this group. I LOVE Twilight, both the books and the movies.
:)

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ferretvamp14) | 2 comments Hi! I'm just a blog follower who loves Twilight, vampires and ferrets! Thanks for the invite.

message 19: by Once, blog owner (new)

Ashley Ferrets in books or real life?

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 4 comments Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the invite! I don't follow a lot of blogs, but I am very into reading and books, and know I will love this group.

message 21: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (bshuffman) Hi, I am Brandy and found this group through some of my Goodreads friends. I also don't follow many blogs, but check into Goodreads daily. Looking forward to hearing about more great books!

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ferretvamp14) | 2 comments Ferrets in real life mostly as there aren't too many in books! Clockwork angel is the only one I've read. They are in some movies too like Harry Potter. Mine are named Marbles and Scooter. My best friend and ferret, Tootles, passed away in January.

message 23: by Greenfairylv (new)

Greenfairylv | 10 comments Hi everyone I'm Demi. I'm just another book nerd.I read mostly YA books and just discovered the paranormal romance series The Black Dagger Brotherhood (which is not YA but oh so yummy LOL)

message 24: by P.Q. (new)

P.Q. Glisson | 3 comments Hey Greenfairylv!
You won't believe this, but I have a magazine that is selling the first six books of the Black Dagger Brotherhood as a set for less than $20.00, brand new!
Have you ever heard of "ABC Distributing"? That's what the magazine is called. You can probably find the ABC website and order them.

message 25: by Once, blog owner (new)

Hi Greenfairy, MY Fave Adult series is BDB. I live for those brothers. I actually just bought a rare hardcover of Zsadist book, now all I need is for The Ward to sign it.

message 26: by Greenfairylv (new)

Greenfairylv | 10 comments Hey P.Q, brand new for $20 that is a great deal. I'm on book 3 and hooked.

Yara, I'm glad you won. I remember you tweeting you were bidding on it :)

message 27: by Once, blog owner (new)

Greenfairylv wrote: "Hey P.Q, brand new for $20 that is a great deal. I'm on book 3 and hooked.

Yara, I'm glad you won. I remember you tweeting you were bidding on it :)"

I wasn't loosing that action

message 28: by Joanna (new)

Joanna Tozier | 2 comments Hi I am Joanna! New to this whole Book Blog thing, but I found some really great friends and people through it!! This Includes Yara!! Thanks for the invite!
Jo

message 29: by P.Q. (new)

P.Q. Glisson | 3 comments Hi Joanna! Welcome! :)

message 30: by Stefne (new)

Stefne Miller (stefnemiller) | 2 comments Hello!
I'm Stefne and I'm a writer and a reader. I follow the Once Upon a Twilight blog and I follow them on Twitter so this third "follow" may in fact make me a stalker!
I find that reading book blogs helps me with my writing. They are great sources of information and what works and what doesn't. Not to mention, they are a great community that I've enjoyed being a part of over the last few months.
A great big thank you to Yara for inviting me to join this group. I look forward to following the discussions!

message 31: by Once, blog owner (new)

Stefne, I dont see it as stalker yet,lol. Welcome!

Joanna glad to see you here, Thank for your support.

message 32: by Sheena (new)

Sheena Renee (sheena920) | 1 comments Hi everyone. Im Sheena, reader, mom of three, crazed Twi-mom! Its nice to be here!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone! I'm Lou. I'm a reader, mom of 1 crazy son, book review blogger, and I love YA Paranormal books. Thanks for the invite! Happy to be part of the group and look forward to reading with everyone.

Lou

message 34: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Hi everyone. I'm Samantha, I love reading, especially gothic stuff, and I am currently studying like mad. Thanks for inviting me!

message 35: by Once, blog owner (new)

Thank you all for the intro, So glad you are here!

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (behindonreading) | 1 comments Hello :) I'm Hannah. I am a bookaholic, blogaholic & readaholic. I prefer reading anything besides non-fiction, so if you have an suggestions, give me a holler. If you'd like to visit my blog, go to http://abouteverything-hannah.blogspo... I review pretty much anything. I interview authors and accept challenges. Well most of them anything.
I look forward to reading with all of you.

Happy Reading!
Hannah(The best bookaholic, blogaholic & readaholic you'll ever meet)

message 37: by Once, blog owner (new)

Hi Hannah and thanks for stopping by

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Hannah! I just checked out your site, looks like you got some great books this week :)

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth *Swords for Fighting* | 2 comments Hi! I am Elizabeth. I love to read, and I have a blog called Swords for Fighting.

You can also find me on twitter: @_elizabethjoy

message 40: by Once, blog owner (new)

Hi Elizabeth! Welcome, I will be checking out your blog

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Elizabeth. I checked out your blog. I think its great! I'm a new follower :)

message 42: by Once, blog owner (new)

Elizabeth Im a new follower too and I see we both belong to paperbackswap too.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth *Swords for Fighting* | 2 comments I love using paperbackswap! Thanks for following me :)