Home Schooling Moms discussion

March Kindle Fire and Paperback Giveaways

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 2 comments To all of you precious and important Home Schooling moms. You care about what your kids are reading, and so do I. If you are like me, it is a constant battle to get your kids focused on whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and good. Well, I'd like to give you an opportunity to get something worthwhile for free- just for stopping by.

Author Scott Sheets is giving away a copy of Daniel and the Sea Serpent. If you like adventure on the high seas this is the book for you. Daniel and the Sea Serpent details the adventure of a desert dwelling thirteen-year-old boy named Daniel. He has dreamed of sailing on the ocean for as long as he can remember, which never made sense to him because he lived in the desert. Through a bizarre series of events, he’s thrust out to sea on an ancient ship where he discovers the lost scroll of his people and meets a massive sea serpent named Seneca. If he hopes to survive, he must discern the truth between the scroll and the serpent.

Visit us at
Christian-Fiction-Book-Reviews.com
and leave a comment for Scott Sheets, to enter the giveaway.

Regards,
John Hileman
Managing Editor
writing on behalf of Scott Sheets

message 2: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 2 comments We are giving away a Kindle Fire this month, and two more great Christian Fiction paperbacks. Please let me know if these updates are still welcome.

Christian Fiction Book Reviews
http://bit.ly/wiouch