We Are Crazy!!! discussion

CRAZY for Books! > Your Fave Book?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) What book are you over-the-top, crazy for?

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary I love the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series...Lisbeth has be my fave character of all time!

message 3: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Fave characters are meant to b told in the character section. but no worries =]

message 4: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

Arienne Souza | 996 comments Mod
Darkest powers but you knew that didn't you amina. :)

message 5: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i do. but others don't ;)

message 6: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

Well now they do:)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i like vampie academy series and a couple others :)

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments Graceling, hunger games, and harry potter.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments lol I can tell.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) im going to start hunger games caus of all the hype it gets and how everybody likes it!
sweep series is good also and also blue bloods series

message 12: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

I've read like 14 of the sweeps books but there so emotional I couldn't finish it...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ive read up to 10 and okay their not exactly the best but i just like the witchy parts and i love Hunter!!!!

message 14: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

I know....I love guys with british accents and I have a slight thing for blonde guys lol he's my cup of tea.

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 8 comments wht is sweeps about? i never heard of it?

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments Rose4ever wrote: "im going to start hunger games caus of all the hype it gets and how everybody likes it!
sweep series is good also and also blue bloods series"

THG is really awesome. All of my friends have read it.

message 17: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) It is indeed. Never heard of sweeps either, Rach.

Guys, if ur interested in reading my novel, here's the link: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...?

message 18: by Misha (new)

Misha (mishamathew) My favorite book is The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant

message 19: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ooh. nvr heard of dat be4!

message 20: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 1041 comments my fav(I changed it)
The Guardians Of Time Trilogy by Marianne Curley

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments GRACELING.

message 22: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 03:33PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ஜ♥-®achel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "wht is sweeps about? i never heard of it?"

Morgan thinks witchcraft is laughable when her best friend Bree drags her to a meeting of the Cirrus Coven. But during a cermony led by Cal, Morgan's long-time crush, Morgan feels a shock. Suddenly everything looks brighter, clearer. Morgan doesn't want to get involved with witchcraft-but she feels like witchcraft is choosing her.

Morgan Rowlands is a high school student living in Widow's Vale. Overall, Morgan is an ordinary girl that lives an ordinary lifestyle. Her life becomes unsettled upon meeting Cal Blaire. With his perfect nose, olive skin, and gold-colored eyes he quickly becomes the center of admiration of all the girls in school, this including Morgan and her best friend, Bree Warren. Having an air of charisma and good looks, Cal is able to gain enough popularity that he is able to gather people from his new school for a party. At the gathering he reveals his Wiccan origins by inviting his peers to join him in a circle to celebrate Mabon, one of the Wiccan sabbats. Feelings of surprise and discomfort cause many to leave while others including Morgan and Bree stay for the circle. Morgan from then on shows a knack for Wicca, which sparks Cal's interest. By Cal openly showing interest in Morgan, he ends up creating a rift between her and Bree. At the last circle, Cal forms a coven with the group naming it Cirrus. At this circle, Morgan discovers that she is a blood witch, which helps to spark something between her and Cal.

.....maybe i just copied and pasted that........lolz

message 23: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 03:35PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) @ arienne ikr!!! the british accents and the whole thing for blond guys!!!!!!!!!!!lol

message 24: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

Yum :)

message 26: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

Grace (The crazy one and five) wrote: "lol"

You know its true. :)

message 28: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

No american girl can resist a britsh accent. It a fact:)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) lol ive noticed that though a Canadian girl can resist a british guy....ive noticed cause like i dont fall for edward i fall for jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

I. Love. Jacob. (Fangirl scream) he is sooooooooooo amazing!!!!!! You are my offical friend now!!!!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) LOL YAYY jocab is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
........okay i wanted to say something bout him but my brain just went blank...........soooooo HES AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

Right!!!!!!!!!!!! He's soooooooo perfect!!!!!! And hawt!!! So so so very hawt*sigh* I am love drunk off that boy. :)

message 35: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

I'll put some pic links up on here later:) he's my phones background:)

message 36: by Arienne, The Best Frum the Rest! =] (new)

my phone background:)))))

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/mb/t...

message 37: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Gosh, guys, u r so OBSESSED. Cool down, Ari!

message 39: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) And u, my frend, are obsessd wiv the word lol *rolls eyes*

message 41: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) =]

message 43: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) lol

message 45: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Do u knw Marissa, Grace?

message 47: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) d'u knw how old she is?

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments Arienne wrote: "my phone background:)))))

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/mb/t..."

beautiful picture.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Amina wrote: "d'u knw how old she is?"

I think she's 16

message 50: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh wow... thas weird... lol, dnt ask y tho!

« previous 1 3 4