The Black Tower discussion

New ebook covers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 78 comments What does everybody think of the new ebook covers? I love them. I really can't stand the original US edition covers. They look incredibly cheesy to me. I would love it if they did a collectors hardcover box set with these covers (or at least different covers than what we have now).

The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time, #1) by Robert Jordan The Great Hunt (Wheel of Time, #2) by Robert Jordan The Dragon Reborn (Wheel of Time, #3) by Robert Jordan The Shadow Rising (Wheel of Time, #4) by Robert Jordan The Fires of Heaven (Wheel of Time, #5) by Robert Jordan Lord of Chaos (Wheel of Time, #6) by Robert Jordan A Crown of Swords (Wheel of Time, #7) by Robert Jordan The Path of Daggers (Wheel of Time, #8) by Robert Jordan Winter's Heart (Wheel of Time, #9) by Robert Jordan Crossroads of Twilight (Wheel of Time, #10) by Robert Jordan Knife of Dreams (Wheel of Time Series #11) by Robert Jordan

The new cover coming out for The Gathering Storm is Photobucket .

Fires of Heaven is my favourite. It totally kicks butt.

message 2: by JC (new)

JC (jmnc) I LOVE these covers!! I also hate the current covers and would like at least a set of the larger paperbacks with these covers - I would buy them in a heartbeat!!

message 3: by Marty (new)

Marty (martyjm) I totally agree that the covers I have are cheesy. these are much better.

message 4: by Walter (last edited Sep 09, 2010 12:36AM) (new)

Walter (boltwalt) | 38 comments Carrie (Care) wrote: "What does everybody think of the new ebook covers? I love them. I really can't stand the original US edition covers. They look incredibly cheesy to me. I would love it if they did a collectors hard..."

I agree, never cared for the original covers.

message 5: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments that being said R.I.P. DARRELL K SWEET

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah | 18 comments I liked the original covers. They remind me of when I used to play Baldur's Gate and other RPGs back in the day. But I just recently found out about these covers and they are amazing.

message 7: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (kennethhayes) | 81 comments The Shadow Rising is my favorite, then again Mat is my favorite character.

message 8: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (kennethhayes) | 81 comments I wonder if there is anywhere you can get prints of these?