Percy Jackson and the Olympians discussion

Classes > Canoe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 1155 comments Mod
Do your Canoeing here

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments *Rows all the way to the other side of the Lake*

message 3: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

*Rows and almost falls out of canoe*

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments *Goes into a boat and rows in circles*

message 5: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

*gets bored so listens to her igods*
(Sort of like an ipod. But patented by Appolo industries Remeber Anyone can be creative!)

message 6: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments That's a really cool idea!

message 7: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

I joined your group!

message 8: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments Thanks!

message 9: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

Welcome!

♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪ | 116 comments Mod
*tips over canoe right after pushing off*

message 11: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

(My canoe or your canoe?)

(my canoe, though actually I'm okay at canoeing in real life. but I like getting wet!)

message 13: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

♫Nicola♫ (disneybookprincess) | 1706 comments Mod
*completely ignores canoe and just jumps into the lake*

message 14: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

*goes over to Anna* "You okay," I ask.

message 15: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

*swims over to Anna and Allie*
"Hey, watcha doin??????"
*starts singing Seasons of Love because we're singing it in chorus and it's been stuck in my head all day*

((I love that song!))

Anna spluttered, "What does it looke like? We are canoeing across the lake as gracefully as swans!"

message 17: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

"Oh, yeah!!!!!! I knew that!!!!!!! Really I did!!!!!!!" Yes, I'm a major blond!!!!!
*Five hundred twenty-five thousand six-hundred minutes!!!!!!!!!!*

message 18: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ *swims over to other girls "hi!"*

message 19: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

"HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

message 20: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

HI!

*how do you measure a year in life*
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

(Say what?)

message 23: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((Seasons of Love!!!!!!!))
*in daylight, in sunsets, in minutes in cups of coffee!!!!!!*

message 24: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

*starts singing Fireflies*

message 25: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((OHMYGODS!!!!!! WE'RE SINGING THAT IN CHORUS TOO!!!!!!!!))
*spazzes*

message 26: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments (((No offense to any one out there, but....

I HATE THAT SONG!!!!)))))

message 27: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((Well, that's your own opinion!!!!!!!!!!))

message 28: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments ((((I know!!!))))

message 29: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((Why are we talking about random songs when we're supposed to be canoeing????? Oh well, tis fun!!!!!
Yeah, it's a pony in the U.S.A!!!!))

message 30: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments (((hahaha)))

(((I will start canoeing then.))

* canoes to opposite side of lake*

message 31: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((Haha, maybe I should try canoeing . . .))

*tries to canoe, but tips the canoe over on accident*

message 32: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments *canoes over to NicNac*

"Need help?"

message 33: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

"Yes, thank you!!!!!! Maybe I should stick to singing random songs!!!!!!"

It's the circle of life!!!!!

message 34: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments Hahah

*sticks hand out to NicNac*

message 35: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

NicNac wrote: ""Yes, thank you!!!!!! Maybe I should stick to singing random songs!!!!!!"

It's the circle of life!!!!!"

((OMG! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!))

message 36: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((We're singing that in chorus too!!!! My friend has the flute part, and she plays while we sing!!!!!!!!))

*grabs Chloe's hand*

message 37: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments *pulls NicNac into the canoe*

message 38: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

"Thank you!!!!!! That water is actually colder than I thought it would be, I hate the cold!!!!!"

message 39: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments Haha

*gives towel and blanket*

message 40: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

*takes towel and blanket that magically appeared out of nowhere*

message 41: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments "Haha, I know they did!"

message 42: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

"I guess that's considered normal here . . ."

message 43: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments "True..."

message 44: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

"Well thank you for getting me out of the water, it was so cold, I could have FROZEN!!!!!!! I COULD HAVE DIED!!!!!"
*starts hyperventilating*

message 45: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments "It's ok NicNac!!!! That's what friends are for!"

"AHH! SHES HYPERVENTILATING!"

message 46: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

Allie heard that and paddled over. "What's this about hyperventilating?" she asked.

message 47: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

*STILL hyperventilating*
*falls out of canoe*
*screams*

message 48: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

"Holy smokes!"
*Pulls Nic Nac into boat. Rows to shore grabs a paper bag and makes Nic Nac breath into it.*

*walks over* "Hi! What's up with Nic Nac?"

message 50: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

"She's hyperventalating."

« previous 1