NaNoWriMo 2012 discussion

NaNoWriMo Archive > Can we get things cleaned up here?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott (scottfischer) | 26 comments I wonder if there's a way to get things cleaned up here so it's easier to find what's really going on as we start to prepare for Nanowrimo 2010?

First off, I'd like to see who's going to be in for another go-around this year (2010) and I'll check in right now. Hope to see some others out there.

-swf

message 2: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Well, I don't know how much the non-admin members here can do about reorganizing, but I agree with you Scott. I personally am ready and rearin' to go for NaNo 2010. Good luck on your novel!

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline my guess is that everything 09 will be in the 09 folder or deleted and we'll just have to make new stuff in a '10 folder. Dee usually does the list of everyone's ... what do they call em? ... widgets? those word count thingys...

message 4: by Zulmara (new)

Zulmara | 70 comments I'm in. This is my first NaNo and I am also rarin to go. I just finished reading Chris's book, No Plot, No Problem...what an inspiration. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

message 5: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Well, good luck with your NaNo, Zulmara! Good luck to everyone else, too! Only a month and a half left, and I'm getting excited. ^^

message 6: by Zulmara (new)

Zulmara | 70 comments Rockhound wrote: "Well, good luck with your NaNo, Zulmara! Good luck to everyone else, too! Only a month and a half left, and I'm getting excited. ^^"

thanks, that is so funny, I am also getting excited...and having lots of fun getting ready.

message 7: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) If you love writing, NaNo is definitely a blast. A stressful blast, but a blast all the same. :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in for '10. This is my second year doing NaNo but I've only just joined this group. Can't wait!

message 9: by Zulmara (new)

Zulmara | 70 comments Keri wrote: "I'm in for '10. This is my second year doing NaNo but I've only just joined this group. Can't wait!"

so glad you are joining us...

message 10: by Sarah Jane (new)

Sarah Jane | 27 comments Mod
I'll fix it up tomorrow, when I have a minute.

message 11: by Sarah Jane (new)

Sarah Jane | 27 comments Mod
Should I archive all the 2009 stuff? Your thoughts?

message 12: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) I think you should archive the '09 stuff, just in case the '09 participants want to come back and find their stuff at some point. Ultimately though, it's up to you. Thanks Sarah Jane!