Percy Jackson and the Olympians discussion

Ideas

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 1155 comments Mod
Do you have any ideas for the group?

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments It would be really cool if the sons/daughters of Demeter could have a post on the strawberry fields, the sons/daughters of Poseidon could have a post near the sea, the sons/daughters of Athena could have a building arena, the sons/daughters of Dionysus got a grape field, the sons/daughters of Hermes got special training for wearing and maneuvering flying shoes, and so on.

message 3: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

I'm going to make a quest soonish. What should it be about?

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments anything!

message 5: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments Are you a daughter of Demeter?

message 6: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

I thought you were?

message 7: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments Which cabin are you in?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Where is the character making stuff?

message 9: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

You don't need one. You are your own character.

message 10: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ ok!

message 11: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ oh and abigail my names abigail too lol

message 12: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ but call me abby

message 13: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

O.K. HI ABBY!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, cool. You guys can call me Frege/ Abigial.

message 15: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

O.K. HI FREGE/ABIGIAL!

message 16: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments Hi abby! Hi Frege/Abigail!

♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪ | 116 comments Mod
I think you should do a roleplay, Allie! One where we are the actual characters! I call Percy!

message 18: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ Hi Frege/Abigail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Rosie, Awkward-Duck Smile :} and Moustache Man :{ , Awkuckstache FOEVA (new)

Rosie (rosielight) | 466 comments Mod
So we are who we are, but in a role play??

message 20: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) Hi, I'm new, my name is Ji Mei (gee-may).

message 21: by Rosie, Awkward-Duck Smile :} and Moustache Man :{ , Awkuckstache FOEVA (last edited Oct 10, 2010 07:31AM) (new)

Hi Ji Mei!!

message 22: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

♫Nicola♫ (disneybookprincess) | 1706 comments Mod
Ji Mei ^_^ wrote: "Hi, I'm new, my name is Ji Mei (gee-may)."

I absolutely LOVE your name!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) Thanks!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

we should do a big prophecy but the danger comes directly to camp.

message 25: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

Good idea! I'm trying to organize a quest right now. It would help if everyone who doesn't have 3 charries would go to the Charries topic and call whomever they want that is currently not taken.

message 26: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) so, we can make our own people for sure and not have to be charries from the book?

message 27: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

Well, I'll make one of the make up your own charries later, but for the Quest #1 charries you do characters for the book.

message 28: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) kk, i'll wait till then.

message 29: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

^_^ Thank you!

message 30: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) no prob!

message 31: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) I feel that we need something else in this group to make it more fun, something to do when people get bored of certain topics.

message 32: by Rosie, Awkward-Duck Smile :} and Moustache Man :{ , Awkuckstache FOEVA (new)

Hm... How about a PJO camp role play, with characters, instead of us? And maybe a book recommendation discussion for books like PJO?

message 33: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) Yeah, that sounds good. I like to be other characters than myself too.

message 34: by Rosie, Awkward-Duck Smile :} and Moustache Man :{ , Awkuckstache FOEVA (new)

So, Allie?

message 35: by Rosie, Awkward-Duck Smile :} and Moustache Man :{ , Awkuckstache FOEVA (new)

And what about a role play where people can pretend to be one of Artemis' Hunters?