Percy Jackson and the Olympians discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 1155 comments Mod
What you need to say is

I, [name], pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt

message 2: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments Ok.

I, Chloe, pledge to the Goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt.

message 3: by Bethany (last edited Sep 14, 2010 04:59PM) (new)

Bethany Huang | 29 comments I, Bethany, pledge to the Godess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt.

message 4: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

♫Nicola♫ (disneybookprincess) | 1706 comments Mod
I, NicNac, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt

message 5: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

I, Allie, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhoodm and join the Hunt.

message 6: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments Girls rock.
(no offense to guys in this group)

message 7: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

(Which there is none right now.:P))

message 8: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments ((haha, that makes it even better))

message 9: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

((yeah))

message 10: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

(( I found this online!!!!!!!!

Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Girl: Hiding from you.

Guy: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Girl: Did it hurt when you were dropped on your head repeatedly as a baby?

Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Guy: Is this seat empty?
Girl: Yes; and this one will be if you sit down.

Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Girl: But would you stay there? ))

message 11: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments ((of my gosh! That's hilarious!!!)))

((I love it!))

message 12: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((IKR!!!!!! I would so totally say that to someone!!!))

message 13: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments ((Haha, I would too!! Where did you find it?))

message 14: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((It was um, on someone's profile thing-y on another website!!!!!!!!!!))

message 15: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments ((hah, cool))

message 16: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((Yeah, I told my friend about it and she was like "is that copyrighted?"))

message 17: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments ((is it??))

message 18: by ♫Nicola♫, I always knew we were as good as gold, now someone sees it!! (new)

((I doubt it!!!!!!!! It's like an email forward thing!!!!! No one really owns it!!!!))

message 19: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 67 comments ((I bet so)))

message 20: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) I, Stepha, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I, Kate, pledge myself to the great goddess Artemis, and I turn my back on the company of men, except eternal maidenhood, join the Hunt, and have the privilege to serve under Lady Artemis.
*bows with a flourish*