The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

CLOCKWORK ANGEL

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) Ugh! I just bought it (which I NEVER do) but I haven't started yet! The cover looks amazing though. How are the guys? Not as good as Jace?

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) im not finished wit it yet. im more than halfway through it though. i also like TMI better and jace better, but clockwork angel was still great.

message 3: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Lizzy wrote: "Meh, Will is a great character, but Jace is better. MOre hilarious, if you know what i mean XD

Jem is nothing like Alec. For one, he's not gay. He's not asreserved, and is actually tessa's real fr..."

Hes not enmey at the end either!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Lizzy wrote: "Ikr. exactly.

Magnus...urm...
SPOILERS.

Magnus is in an affair with a FEMALE vampire, lulz... I wonder what changed him..."

Nothing changed him hes BI

message 5: by Amelle (last edited Sep 09, 2010 07:59PM) (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments and i love Will
........................................./\
Hence the name addition||

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby Que | 5 comments I loved this book... It was so new and fresh nothing like MI but still the same Shadow hunters... I loved the new characters its different from the other books and I was trying to fine who is Jace and who was Alex but then I’m like this is all new no one is same so stop trying to do that and lets just wait and see how the story goes... Cause I don't know about ya'll but I can't wait for the next book

message 7: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Same!!!!

message 8: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Tho i noticed a lot of similarities in the books besides the whole its the shadowhunter world thing

like the way she meets the boys reminds me of the way Clary "meet and remeet" Jace

when Tess meets Will
its a dangerous situation like when Clary meet Jace

The playing of the Violin with Tessa and Jem
mimics the way Clary found Jace in MI

i also noticed some other things at the begging then after a while i stoped but it was fun!!!!!

And a reminder to all PLease wed love to have you at
The Infernal Devices
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2...

message 9: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) I read it!!! It's amazing!!!!
I like Jem a lot better than Will. Will is just a jerk.

message 10: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments no hes not
If you read carefully theres a reason why hes doing it and its killing him dont just read his words lookk at his behavior

message 11: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments sO SO MANY SIMILARITYS !

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't like the book, it wasn't nearly as interesting or as funny as TMI, it was too serious and dull...

message 13: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I have a hold on it at the library. If it will ever come in I'll read it. I have high hopes for it, it soulds really fun. xD I really wish I had money so I could just go buy it and read it...

message 14: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments It was goos but so not as good as the Mi series !

message 15: by Claire (new)

Claire Hi! I'm a new member! I like Clockwork Angel but its nothing compared to MI!

message 16: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (ileftmyheartinforks) See i really did love Clockwork angel, i love the sublte simalarities between the books. I think when all of them are said and done they are going to come together really nicely with lots of answers and awesome details. When i first started reading CP i was like oh wow, im not going to like this because of the writing and they way they talked. I dont usually like reading stories set a long time ago because i dont understand the writing but i i managed okay with this and i honestly did even really get into it until the end but then i was hooked, i cant wait for the next one. And it says in the book that Magnus likes beautiful people wheather it be boys or girls thats why he thought jace was beautiful he also thought will was beautiful but camille and magnus i think are going to be a big part of COFA, thats just what im guessing after reading the first chapter. So like i said i think these series are gonna come together. im really excited.

message 17: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments Noit turns out in Mi Magnus Is gay and him and ALEX are dating !

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Did anyone notice in how much the characters in MI and ID are alike. Clary is like Tessa. Jess is like Isabelle. Will is like Jace. Simon is like Jem. Henry is like Hodge and Charlotte is like Maryse. Jace and Will always talk about hell and Milton, and Lucifer. Clary and Tessa love books, Simon and Jem are the sweet guys.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but Simon and Jem are VERY different as are Hodge and Henry. But yeah, I think Cassie made them all WAy too much alike.

message 21: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments Okay Jace can be a butt but not as much as Will so I dont think there uch alike and Simone isnt all that sweet and Jess and Isabelle are totally dif Jess hates the world of shadowhunters and Isabelle doesn't !

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Very true, Jessamine and Isabelle are different that way.. but they're both extremely confident in themselves, and very determined to live their lives the way they want to, they're both hard on the outside, but there's more to them and they can both be very sweet at times.

message 23: by Ana (new)

Ana 1 | 2 comments Lizzy wrote: "Finished it, loved it, but thought MI was better. But still, it was GREAT.

THOUGHTS?"

ma fut in cartea ta

message 24: by Ana (new)

Ana 1 | 2 comments i`m fucking with your boook , bitch!_|_

message 25: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments CA is perfect. ppl think its duller cuz its possta be a past tence story but, it tells how tha gaddagets are made from TMI an everything an more mystirys its a good book ya just hae to open ur mind to it an see what it really is.

message 26: by Roselyn (new)

Roselyn (thrivingroselyn) | 2 comments CA is great. I love the clockwork creatures. The idea is one-of a-kind.

message 27: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments but my question is, what do they have to do with TMI? an I LOTH havin to wait to find out...

message 28: by Roselyn (last edited May 30, 2011 04:32PM) (new)

Roselyn (thrivingroselyn) | 2 comments Yeah, I don't know their connection too :/ Maybe on they'll elaborate the story more on Clockwork Prince?

message 29: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments I hope so. lol.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dissapointed

message 31: by Shaina (new)

Shaina | 39 comments so has anyone seen the cover for clockwork prince? i love it!

message 32: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments I think everyones seen it. jem is rather sexy I think.... tee hee!! but I cant find the name of the model.... gerrr ~.~

message 33: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments whats everyone think about jamie bower?!? I thinks hes a hottie an I believe he can do jace really well!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont think jamie B. is good as jace, i wish alex P. was playing jace, he totally has the look for jace, but oh well i'll get over it :D

message 35: by LM (new)

LM I think they need to find someone who can play Jace's personality . . . . Like , they have the whole dark image going on , but also the not so funny sarcasm .

message 36: by LM (new)

LM I think they need to find someone who can play Jace's personality . . . . Like , they have the whole dark image going on , but also the not so funny sarcasm .

message 37: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 2 comments If he can act the part well enough I think it migtht be alright

message 38: by LM (new)

LM o.O My computer posted my comment twice ? Lmao, anyway , Yeah i guess . . . But you know what they all say . . . Image is everything (:

message 39: by Lea (new)

Lea Mattingly | 17 comments I loved it the humor was amazing, will is cute, Tessa is sweet I think they belong together and the book was awesome!

message 40: by Sofie (new)

Sofie (soffigof) | 17 comments Maria wrote: "I read it!!! It's amazing!!!!
I like Jem a lot better than Will. Will is just a jerk."

Totally agree! I mean it's not that I have anything against Will, he's obviously hot and funny, but still he reminds me so much of Jace, that I just need'ed the sweet guy alias Jem!

message 41: by Sofie (new)

Sofie (soffigof) | 17 comments Mariam wrote: "i dont think jamie B. is good as jace, i wish alex P. was playing jace, he totally has the look for jace, but oh well i'll get over it :D"

I agree with you on Alex. p is probably more suited on the looks, but I don't think he can play the personalty as well as Jamie.... :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah his acting is not the best his looks sure do alot for him lol wow :D

message 43: by Sofie (new)

Sofie (soffigof) | 17 comments Haha yeah! But did you see the picture they posted from Clares profil, when they announced that it was Jamie, that was pretty hot ;P

message 44: by Sofie (new)

Sofie (soffigof) | 17 comments Sofie wrote: "Haha yeah! But did you see the picture they posted from Clares profil, when they announced that it was Jamie, that was pretty hot ;P"

http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/

message 45: by Emmis (new)

Emmis | 10 comments I can wait for the second one I want to know what would happen with...EVERYTHING

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

me too!!!! and i havnt read any teasers or anything, when it comes to awesome books i want to be in the dark until i get the book and start reading it :D

message 47: by Emmis (new)

Emmis | 10 comments yeah !!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:D!!!

message 49: by MJ (new)

MJ | 50 comments gosh just come out already!!

message 50: by Inês (new)

Inês (nesborges) | 74 comments Lizzy wrote: "Finished it, loved it, but thought MI was better. But still, it was GREAT.

THOUGHTS?"

IT WAS AWESOME XD

« previous 1