The Lovers of THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES SERIES discussion

introduce yourselves (new start for morganville fans!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) hi, my name is kayleigh. i love paranormal books mainly but really anything. i can't decide what my fave book is coz i love so many. my fave band is paramore n i'm so excited that i saw them live for the first time a couple of nites ago. my favourite song is atm brick by boring brick by paramore but really anythin by paramore lolz.
i love the vampire diaries n pretty little liars n of course morganville vamps

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) paramore r amazin live.
lol thats no probs i <3 morganville vamps

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) shane i luv him

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) hey just invited all the ppl on my friends list. dnt no who's read the series but anyway :p

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :D no probs

message 6: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments Hi my name is Vicky. I haven't read the books yet but iv got them ready to start cant wait to read them.my fav colour is blue.I love to read paranormal books or any thing with a bit of romance in. Thanks Kayleigh-Marie for telling me about this group :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ur welcome vicky ;D

message 8: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments I have 2 books to read then im going to start them they are for Christmas but think will make it an early present as every one saying how good they are I cant wait till after Christmas to read them lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol vicky ur like me. i got pretty little liars n was gonna wait until after i'd finished va but i luv the show so much i started pretty little liars instead.

message 10: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments my auntie give me the money to get them and told me iv got to wrap them and put under tree think I will read them before I wrap them she will never know lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lolz vicky i'm like that too

message 12: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments I want to start them now so i can join in with this group im going to have to be fast reading them :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOLz. just warnin u i accidentally put a spoiler on the michael glass post. sorry guys thought i'd warn u

message 14: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments its ok i love spoilers i always look at them cant help my self lol they just make me want to read the books more

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lmao
me 2. when i get part way thru the book n theres 2 characters i want 2 get together i look at the back of the book 2 c if it happens. lolz

message 16: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments lol I do that 2 cant help it I just have to look :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ditto

message 18: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments you said not to look i just cant help my self so im going to look lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lolz

Resident Optimist (residentoptimist) Heyy :D I'm Fahmida, and I never even knew this group existed! Morganville rocks my socks, and Shane... What can I say about Shane ;)

Resident Optimist (residentoptimist) Thank you very much XD Glad to be here.

message 22: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Nov 22, 2010 10:15AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) we have 15 members :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lolz

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i'v never heard about these books and they look pretty darn good!!!:):)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) they're really good. if u can get hold of them we're thinkin of reading them as group reads l8r

message 26: by Khadija (new)

Khadija Malik (undefineablekhadija) | 6 comments Kayleigh-Marie wrote: "hi, my name is kayleigh. i love paranormal books mainly but really anything. i can't decide what my fave book is coz i love so many. my fave band is paramore n i'm so excited that i saw them live f..."
OMG! I SWARE YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME! i knew that you had a similar taste in books as me but omg! Even music? I love paramore too! & my favorite song of hers is definitely Brick by Boring Brick!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :p
they performed it live n i was like OMG i luv this song lolz

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) hey guys,
i cnt get in2 uni 2day coz we have lots of snow here. i was supposed 2 get ppl 2 fill in a questionnaire about paranormal beliefs. i need 15 ppl 2 fill these in. i wud really appreciate it if any1 wud be willing 2 fill 1 out 4 me.
if you wouldn't mind doin this please email me at
kayleigh.gore@live.co.uk

thanx
kayleigh

message 29: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments HI my name is BrAnDeE..And I love the morganville vampires series..Anywasy glad to be apart of this group

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) welcome 2 the group hun :)

message 31: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments Thanks :0)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)

message 33: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments So are their any other series that you guys really like?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i like so many
Vampire Diaries
House of Night
Vampire Academy
are my 3 other favourites but i've read loads.

message 35: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments Yeah I like House of Night and Vampire Academy to :0)
also..
Weather Ward by Rachel Caine
chicagoland Vampires is a good one to

message 36: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i havent read weather wards is it good any romance in them

message 37: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments Yeah their is romance.At first it seems sort of silly bc it is about people who kind of control the weather and gins and stuff.But once you get into it...Its really good. I would say to give it a try

message 38: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i will do thanks what about the chicagoland vamp books what are they like

message 39: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments well vamps are out in the open. They have these houes's with master vamps. This girl merit gets turned after an attack at her collage.ITs all about her trying to get use to being a vamp..Romance,Fight...Tensions it had me from page one..Like morganville did

message 40: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments will have to get them how many books is there

message 41: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments four

message 42: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 11 comments i got them after i read the first one

Donna {Book Passion For Life} Hi Everyone. I'm new to this group an would like to introduce myself. Donna xx xx

message 44: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments hi donna i can chat to u on here now aswell xx

message 45: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments Brandee wrote: "i got them after i read the first one"

im going to go order them off amazon now thanks cant wait to read them :)

Donna {Book Passion For Life} Lol Hi Vicky, How you getting on with the series? Still enjoying it? My partner has just brought me a Amazon Kindle, so once i get it i'm going to download all the books and read the series again. Hopefully i will enjoy the books 7 & 8 :)

message 47: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments im still loving them just havent had much time to read them with shopping for xmas and work lol iv got a week off at xmas i hope to catch up with my reading then.i am going to get an amazon kindle after xmas i cant wait it will be so much easier to just download a book i hate waiting for them coming in the post :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) welcome 2 the group donna :)
i have read all of the books and love them all :)

Donna {Book Passion For Life} lol tell me about it! I'm still trying to finish off a book i started a few days ago but with trying to get the Christmas shopping done, get the tree up and look after my daughter, its hard to find time. Lol, your'll like me, i hate waiting for the post too. I'm still waiting on the new VA book.

Hi Kayleigh-Marie, Yes i do love the books, i was a little dissapointed with the last two but i'm going to try and read them again as i loved the others.

message 50: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments im still waiting for the new va book was posted to me on saturday but i still not got it.iv got 2 daughters and its had trying to get a minute to ur self every time i sit down to read one of them shouts me lol

« previous 1 3