Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Spectacular Series > The Tea Rose/Jennifer Donnely

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
I have just picked up The Tea Rose (The Tea Rose, #1) by Jennifer Donnelly and I have to say, I ADORE this book so far.. The Winter Rose (The Tea Rose, #2) by Jennifer Donnelly is also in this series.

message 2: by Marg (new)

Marg (margreads) | 76 comments I liked The Tea Rose a lot, but I LOVED The Winter Rose, and I can't wait for the third book in the trilogy to come out next year.

message 3: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Me too... I really loved The Winter Rose.

message 4: by Leea (new)

Leea Just finished the Tea Rose and am going to wait to start the winter rose... When does the 3rd book come out??

message 5: by Marg (new)

Marg (margreads) | 76 comments Supposed to be next year some time. I have been waiting for it for nearly 3 years.

message 6: by Leea (new)

Leea Marg you poor lady. That's why I don't start many books unless they are all out. Outlander will be the death of me :)

message 7: by Marg (new)

Marg (margreads) | 76 comments Leea wrote: "Marg you poor lady. That's why I don't start many books unless they are all out. Outlander will be the death of me :)"

When I read it there was a release date on Amazon UK of May 2008 (I think) so it didn't seem as though it was going to be that long a gap!

message 8: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 143 comments Leea wrote: "Marg you poor lady. That's why I don't start many books unless they are all out. Outlander will be the death of me :)"

Same here. I think I'm going to wait until the last book comes out and read them all back to back. Waiting for book 8 of Outlander and the last of Fever Series is plennnnty tortouringggg.

Hey! may be we can read these after the Clan of Cave Bear.

message 9: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Great Idea Wan... I have already read them, but I scan and jump in the conversation.. and read along with the 3rd...

message 10: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 143 comments Shell, I thought I was going to wait. Well, I couldn't. I broke down and bought the first two books. Don't know how long I can hold on and not reading them. They are on my book shelf, staring at me!!! Why did I do this to myself all the time????

message 11: by Leea (new)

Leea Lol wan!!! I'm waiting to start the winter rose... Not sure why now but the tea rose was really good :)

message 12: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

I do the EXACT same thing all the time Wan... Let me know what you think once your willpower disolves...

message 13: by Leea (new)

Leea If anyone is interested... NetGalley.com now has and advanced copy of The Wild Rose on their site for people to read and then review.

message 14: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Archer (cjarcher) | 95 comments Leea {California Dreaming} wrote: "If anyone is interested... NetGalley.com now has and advanced copy of The Wild Rose on their site for people to read and then review."

Ooh thanks, I'm off to see if it's still there.