The Primates of Woodpeck Ridge and Other Ramblings The Primates of Woodpeck Ridge and Other Ramblings discussion

Rating of book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frank (new)

Frank P. I grew up in Pemberton. My family had been there since the Civil War> I know where Sullivan is located as well as Woodpeck. I thought that when I purchased the book that there would be stories that I had heard as a child, or mentioned people that I knew. The entire book was a bunch of trash. I do not see how you ever got anyone to publish it. I am not ignorant, I have been a lawyer for 43 years and I have an excellent education, even though I went to school in Pemberton and Woodrow Wilson. My suggestion is not to quit your day job. Frank Samples

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim Hewett Frank wrote: "I grew up in Pemberton. My family had been there since the Civil War> I know where Sullivan is located as well as Woodpeck. I thought that when I purchased the book that there would be stories that..."

I read this book and thought it was Awesome. I feel sorry that you have to be little the author. Maybe you should write a book yourself. I happen to know the author. He also has an excellent education. He holds numerous degrees, and now teaches college. Mr. McCoy is also is a veteran of the US Navy he served his country and is great example for anyone to look up to.