The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

Outside the FAYZ > Goodreads Chatroom!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Luna's idea. i made a chatroom for goodreads! here's the link:

http://www.chatzy.com/goto.cgi?424958...

message 2: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments YIPEE!!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Pwnd. the awesome knows no bounds.

20 awesome points to me and luna.

message 4: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments We should have an awesome points chart or something.

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) yh. fo' sho'.

message 6: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments WTF?!?!?! I clicked the link and it tried to make me Alli.

message 7: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Same here.

Wait. That was an accident. Why did I respond to myself?

message 8: by Lunabell (last edited Sep 05, 2010 01:42PM) (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Was someone being joe?

And Dan, the chatroom gave me your email lol.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

O: EPIC DAN! I'm there...

message 10: by Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (last edited Sep 06, 2010 12:14AM) (new)

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) lol. Thx rosey *celebration Attacklegrope*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

*shoves bacon down throat* I loves my Dan!

message 12: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Bacon? Luna want bacon.

message 13: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments I bet we could get Yil to fry up some bacon. It's pretty close to crack! *shrugs*

message 14: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Yup. ^.^
or bacon flavored crack. Yum.

message 15: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Heheheh yummeh *drools*

message 16: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Or how about crack flavored bacon?

Okay honestly. Which is healthier?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Neither. That's why I love it.

*froths at mouth*

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) yay! unhealthyinessity!

message 19: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments To fat people!

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments no one is ever on! :(
well, i always miss you guys by seconds :O

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments and then i spend all my time telling mr giraffe not to kick mr elephant.... but mr giraffe likes to kick things.

Especially mr elephant o_O

message 22: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 151 comments Well then.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*giggles hysterically* This is why I love Matty. *pat* Mrs. Muffins says he wants to play with Mr. Elephant...

aaand it's the damn time zones! Grr!

message 24: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Hehehehe Matt is funneh *hugs her own elephant (I really do have one)* DON'T BEH TUCHIN MAH STUFFEH!

message 25: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 151 comments *steals Fibi's elephant* MWAHAHA!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

DD: THIEF! THIEF!

message 27: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments *pout* MAH STUFFEH! DOOON TUCH MAH STUFFEH!! *sob* STUFFEHHHH!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

DAN! I clicked the link and it signed me into YOUR account! WTF!?

message 29: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments It always does that for the last person that signed in.

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments DAN! will not answer your pleas! He is away on some trip for the week... without access to the internet :O

and mr elephant wants to meet mrs muffin :D

message 31: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 151 comments I haz the elephant now >:D

message 32: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ELEPHANTS AND STUFF????
*confuzzled*

message 33: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments *sobs* MAH ELEPHEEEEEEH!!!!

message 34: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments ACK! *runs around in circles, utterly confused*

message 35: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 151 comments MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha man I love talking to myself in that chat.

message 37: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments I can tell :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love it too.

message 38: by Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (last edited Sep 10, 2010 09:14AM) (new)

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) fun as.

...back again. i'm sorry i said i'd never leave you...

and then left again.

message 39: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments You did leave :[ *sob* I was soo sadd!!! *hugs Dan* DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN AND PROMISE!!!

message 40: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments SOB SOB SOB.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Too late :[

message 42: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Eeehhh :[

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) i'm really sorry...

*hugs fibi* i'm afraid i can't promise, cause in year 10 we get, like 15 school trips... and i really like some of the places we's going.

message 44: by Rex (new)

Rex  :D a n_n lolz wrote: "i'm really sorry...

*hugs fibi* i'm afraid i can't promise, cause in year 10 we get, like 15 school trips... and i really like some of the places we's going."

Lucky. I've had only like two field trips in my entire high school experience. Although the play of Count Dracula rocked.

message 45: by Molly (last edited Sep 12, 2010 07:19AM) (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 151 comments Last year we went to Gillette Stadium, where the Patriots play. Though I don't see how it's really educational...:D

message 46: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Last year, we went on 4 school trips that were ok. We went to Washington D.C. for our school trip OVERNIGHT. One of my favorite trips ever. ^.^

message 47: by Phoebe (last edited Sep 12, 2010 08:26AM) (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments I understand *sniffle*

In my middle school experience alone, I think we went probably to like... 15-20 different places for a field trip. Since my school was an expeditionary learning school, we did expeditions and learned stuff really awesomely. But in 7th grade (everyone in 7th grade got the option to go) We went to this place called Camp Kieve. It was a learning thing, and we stayed there for a week. It was AMAZING. The food was... holy shit, it was delicious. We did some really cool sports, we got to do climbing stuff (that I didn't do, since I'm terrified of heights) but we got to be on the belay team and stuff.

IT WAS SO AWESOMEEE!!

And at the end of each school year, we went to a different beach. Well not 7th grade, since our big trip was to that week long place. But yeah... my middle school was amazing.

message 48: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 151 comments You guys are so lucky!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

D: I feel deprived. I hardly EVER get to go on field trips.

message 50: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments PHOEBE! WE HAD SIMILAR MIDDLE SCHOOLS.

We start off the year (after a week at school studying Shakespeare) with two weeks at a camp in northern CA and Ashland, Oregon for the Shakespeare Festival.
That two week camp ROCKS. Except for the morning exercise before eating. (Either running for several miles with lots of uphill in the freezing cold up at high altitude or swimming laps in A FREEZING lake), and then we do activities for the 7 days there, including a big ropes course, and then each grade does a different one. The 6th graders do the low ropes, the 7th graders do the high ropes, and the 7/57 (where you climb up a 50 foot pole with a diameter of one foot, and jump off it while trying to grab a hanging bar that is 7 feet out and up from the top). The 8th graders do the alpine tower and the Screaming Eagle. The alpine tower is basically an awesome climbing wall with a bunch of different ways to climb up, that range from hellah easy to CRAZY difficult. (I did the hardest one lol. I LOVE heights.) And the Screaming Eagle is where you're layed flat with your stomach down, and they lift you like 100 feet into the air, and then you drop, and you swing forward and back for a while. I love it. A lot of people hate it.)
And then there's all the stuff at the lake (I hate the lake though.)

And then each year the 6th and 7th graders go to a separate Outdoor Ed (usually sleeping in tents, grr), and the 8th graders spend three weeks in Japan.

I went to an epic middle school.

« previous 1