Settings discussion

Introductions > Stephanie

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Sep 05, 2010 11:24AM) (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) | 82 comments Mod
start a post to introduce yourself.

Hi. my name is stephanie. i love to read. i mostly read mystery, suspence, drama, and erotica. i am married and have one son.

message 2: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cissygold) My name is Cecilia. I live in Northern California (SF Bay Area).

I like literary fiction.

My goal this year 2010 is to read 70 books... I am 9 shy of that number.

I have an 11 year old daughter, and six year old dog.

message 3: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Hey, I'm Sashana, I'm 17 (almost 18!) and I live in Florida. Of course, I love to read and I spend waaayyyy too much time on this website. I love 80s movies and music and...I don't know what else to say.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

nice to meet you both

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Welcome!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (ibookienookie) have you thought about adding a "fictitious place" category? Some books take place in made up place.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Can do

Diane ~Firefly~ | 38 comments Mod
Hi all, I'm Diane. I live in Texas and I'm addicted to the reading challenges in so many great groups here on Good Reads. This group is a big help for finding any book by setting/location.

message 9: by Judithe (new)

Judithe | 2 comments Hello! I'm here thanks to Diane (thank-you!). I'm a challenge addict, and this is a lovely idea! Looking forward to browsing around the site. I live in Japan, though am originally from Washington. I mostly read in the paranormal genre lately, though also love fantasy, mysteries, SF, and so on and so on... Basically, I love reading any good book. Yoroshiku!

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 2 comments G'Day! I'm Sandra & I'm here cause I saw Judithe's post & thought 'what is that'. So I had to have a look. LOL. What a good idea.

I'm from Australia and like Judithe read paranormals, romance, scifi, mysteries etc.

message 11: by Judithe (last edited Oct 26, 2010 02:53AM) (new)

Judithe | 2 comments Hi Sandra!! wave!

message 12: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 2 comments *waves back excitedly!*

message 13: by Diane ~Firefly~ (new)

Welcome to both Judithe and Sandra! The best way to find books set in a certain place is to use the bookshelves. Also, feel free to add any books (or shelves).

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Welcome!

message 15: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ | 3 comments Hi everyone, I found this group a little while ago but didn't really investigate. I recently joined a 50 states challenge and needed help with most of the locations. I spent hours searching for books I would actually want to read as opposed to anything for that state. Over this weekend I added about 400 books to the group bookshelf.

I'm from NJ and spend way too much time at GRs and the rest of my time reading...mostly paranormal, but also romance, mystery and some sci-fi.

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Welcome!

message 17: by Diane ~Firefly~ (new)

Welcome Barbara, and thanks for adding all the books!