Outhouse of Uncool discussion

Help to elect/Volunteers Wanted for Co-moderator

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (last edited Jul 05, 2008 08:31PM) (new)

RandomAnthony I vote for Jackie. She has experience in her Star Trek organizations.

message 2: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I nominate Amelia... she has the most uncool collection of books and DVDs I have ever seen in my life.

message 3: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Jul 05, 2008 07:54PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" Ummm....

"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!" to crib from Wayne's World...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackie! Jackie! Jackie! Amelia! Amelia! Amelia!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Donald, LOVE the new photo!!

message 6: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I'm not sure what it entails? Most week days I am around an awful lot...I do love this group though.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oh, dude, I totally fell for it! I thought it was a for real photo. hee hee.

I recognize the pose now. Nonchalance at its best.

message 8: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Jul 06, 2008 05:18PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) I don’t know who is going to be chosen as a co-moderator…. But can that person separate the boards in something like:

Gaming Room: a place where one can discuss uncool games and game experiences… without feeling completely out of place…

Music room: I supposed I don’t need to expand much on this one… but you know It’d be nice to have place where I can finally debate on what kind of music is uncool or those songs that are so uncool that they make me think they cool just because everybody else says is uncool/nerdy music…

Movie/TV room: one with a big ass HD-TV where we could discuss our nerdy-uncool movies… and those crappy SCFI shows that we love so much!

“Incense” room: erm… ya’ll know what we’ll do there =P

The library: I know what you thinking a quiet room??? Hell no I’m planning on convincing everybody to read my nerdy crap!!! Even if it means writing with the cabs block on!!

Something like the therapy room: a place to talk about those uncomfortable situations that the sad uncool nerd seems to be doom to find him/her self trap!

The technology room: finally a place where I can brag how my OS/hardware/gadgets are better that yours!!!

I know is an outhouse but that don’t mean we can’t pimp it out!!!

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I'm in a blissful state now. Ahhhhh...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) Wait did he just say those are great ideas??? I usually get the WHAT ARE YOU INSANE ALFONSO?? Oh well, glad to help =P

What you mean with most of them??? If y’all don’t build an Incense room!! Don’t come bitching later when the TV/movie room smells funny!!!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Come on, Alfonso, go put the threads you started into rooms! It's wickedly satisfying...

message 12: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I have the most postings?

Do I win somethin?

message 13: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Damn, that avatar makes me look uncool enough to be co-moderator around here huh?

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Yes, you won something. You won the co-moderatorship! A fine choice, I must say.

I love your avatar! It's adorable.

message 15: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I still don't know what that means, co-moderator. What am I supposed to do other than my usual, lots of posting? I've never had god like powers before, I don't even know how to use them! ;)

That pic was after a few margaritas...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia, I have complete faith in you. You can do it!!! Be sure to lubricate up first on those margaritas. It won't seem so overwhelming then.

message 17: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I've had a fiddle around, created The Hobby Shop! Woo Hoo!! This is kinda fun! :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh oh, see the power go to her head!!!

message 19: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I'm giddy...drunk with power!!!!

Nah, just having fun.

(Watch Don come back tomorrow and be like "What the Mentor?!" and shut me down. :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope he publicly takes you to task with the pirate outfit on. ha ha ha!

message 21: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Yikes...with that insentive I might misbehave even more! :)

message 22: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Why did Charissa's voice just come out of my mouth?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

You're channeling her! Yikes!

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Dirty minds think alike.

message 25: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) you didn't know I was a ventriloquist, did ya?

Yay! Amelia has the POWER!!!!!

hey, can you get me some drugs?

::sigh:: oh never mind...

message 26: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Charissa, get your hand out of my ass!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, that had me laughing. At first I'm thinking, "get your hand out of my ass"? What is she talking about? Then I looked at Charissa's post--something about can you get me some drugs. So, I'm thinking, is Amelia a drug mule? Does she have some heroin in little baggies up there? Then it clicked--ventriloquist. That was a snapshot of the Michelle mind. Scary, I know.

message 28: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Wow, I didn't think it was going to be that tricky...or make me look like a drug mule...

*shudders at the thought of Shell's version*

message 29: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) LMAO!!!!! Amelia the Drug Mule.... Oh man.... that's gonna keep me giggling all day long....

Ames... you went there, OMG... I totally wasn't going to be the one to make that joke. Ha!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia--have you been recruiting? We're up to 33 members! We're so popular and uncool at the same time!

message 31: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I only invited one person, and I don't know if he accepted or not. He was afraid he might be "too cool", I told him to join and keep the cool parts to himself! :)

message 32: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Now, I'm nosy and want to know who you invited.

message 33: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) The Brit.

message 34: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I checked, he joined.

message 35: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) By the way, thanks Don, for making me co-moderator of the "parody"...I actually quite like it anyway.

message 36: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) You're totally uncool enough, Chewie, welcome!