Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Read before Playing. > YES I'M MAKING THIS A RULE! READ THIS NOW

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
You must have at least two characters and they must be in two different clans. but clan leaders can make as many as they want, or just keep one. (other cats can make as many as they want, but they must have 2) the different cats MUST be in different clans. when you are being your cat, just write the name of your cat before rping.
and for now, i'm closing the rogue, loner, and kittypet territories until the clans get more developed.
Thanks for reading! :)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
ok....can i be another cat in leafclan also????? i have 1 med. cat in oceanclan.

oh and my sis is joining once she gets an email. so she's my med apprentice...is that ok

message 4: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
shreya can you delete ALL the posts you made as random cats only keep the ones as Flowerspots\Blossompool or edit them as Flowerspots.

message 5: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Sep 06, 2010 12:33PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
so I am Goldensun (med cat) in leafclan, I might be Cloudfoot (warrior) in moonclan if Enna approves, I'm Tunderpelt (warrior) in Oceanclan and I am also Rosepool (a queen) in Frostclan if Dakota ever replies.

message 6: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Sep 06, 2010 12:17PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
sorry, but i really dont get this email thing...

message 7: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

yes shreya, you can be a cat in leafclan. but not a med cat because linda is. you can be deputy or med cat apprentice or queen. those are all the high positions availible.

Thanks for the email tip!

message 9: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; That is confusing...can anyone explain how the rp works here(・_・;

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 34 comments Hehehe. Dun worry, Emmy. You're not the only one with a boggled mind. Or is it a minded boggle? Hmmm... *Ponders* >:D I've got it! It shall be a Minggled bogd.

message 11: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Feb 01, 2011 06:42PM) (new)

I made a topic on how to rp if you guys need help. :)
And thank you for the wonderful comment, Thistleclaw. It really shows your high intelligence.

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 34 comments I thought it did. Infact, I had it filed in my 'Intelligent Comments of 2011' folder which currently consists of 1 comment :D YUSH!

message 13: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

I like this person! Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con... :D

message 14: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; Heeh... I can't have two charries. That practically equal abandonment of this group DX sorry...

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 34 comments 'This person' is flattered! :D Hehehe. You're not so bad yourself, That Person. :P

Aw. Tis ok, Em *Pats head* Or are you Jess?

message 16: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; Now it's Jess. Em is now mourning the death of her DSi.

NOOO! DSI! Let's have a funeral *has a funeral*

And now I'm sorry to be a killjoy, but I have to lock this topic. We're getting off topic.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.