Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Yums' Characters > Blackfire of ShadowClan

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (last edited Sep 06, 2010 05:41AM) (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
Name: Blackfire

Clan: ShadowClan

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... He has a scar on his left paw, one crisscrossing his back and his right ear is torn.

Personality: He is very grumpy and snappy, like all elders. He doesn't have much patience and he always has a smart remark, but his Clan respects him because of his achievements as a warrior, which include surviving a full-on fox attack alone. From that experience he has physical and emotional scars. He doesn't have much patience for kits or apprentices and a lot of times they like bugging him. It's very rare that he actually gets angry, but when he does you don't want to be anywhere near him because he will blow up at you even if he has never seen you before. BETTER JAZZY????

Kin: Open

Crush: None

Mate: None

Other:

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy One sentence too short, I think, Kayla :P

message 3: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (last edited Sep 06, 2010 05:41AM) (new)

Oopsies. Are you really gonna make me fix that? *growls* *goes off to change it* :P

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Whose Jazzy? I didn't know that Jazzy was a descriptive word that could be use with better in front of it.

Accepted :P

message 5: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Hah!