Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Films > Film Genres

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments mystery! i love detective theme.. but i really hate horror movies

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) I like calssic disney, fantasy, and stuff like that. Nothing horror.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Kind of

message 5: by Lope (last edited Sep 05, 2010 07:56PM) (new)

Lope | 163 comments i think from all disney princess (Cinderella, beauty and the beast, etc...) Mulan is my favorite :-)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Yeah mulan is AWESOME!! Though I don't know why she's considered a princess. She's more like a hero than a princess.

message 7: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments yeah,i think you (allie) are right.do you know?mulan's character is based from chinese legend with same name..she was a chinese heroine.i like her more than another disney's girls

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Lope wrote: "yeah,i think you (allie) are right.do you know?mulan's character is based from chinese legend with same name..she was a chinese heroine.i like her more than another disney's girls"

I just watched mulan today!

message 9: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments haha..it's been a while since i really watched mulan...oh,i miss that movie :-)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) I wathced today because I was sick. And I had a sudden urge to watch it. And I was bored. I was supposed to play capture the chicken in P.E. today! But, I missed it!

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Because I was sick and wasn't physically at school.