Roleplay disease! discussion

Animal Crossing > AC Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the small town of Newfall! Here you can shop at Nookingtons, or The Able Sisters' clothes shop. Make friends, explore, and visit the City if you want to escape town life for a while. Events will be posted on the bulletin board, and don't forget to ask the gate guards who is coming. Have fun!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassandra woke up one morning. She stretched, then ran downstairs. She threw open the door, and breathed in the fresh spring air. She ran outside, and ran around randomly. She arrived at her garden, which was filled with flowers. A frown spread over her face as she saw her roses wilting. She took out her golden watering can, and watered them. Satisfied, Cassandra put her watering can away. She ran to the town hall, and checked the recycling bin. It was empty.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. She played K.K. Dixie on the stereo, and threw open the door. She took out her golden fishing rod and walked down to the ocean's edge. She threw in the line, and soon enough a fish swam by. It saw the lure, and she grinned mischievously. As soon as the fish bit the lure, she tugged the rod. Soonafter, a rather large napoleonfish came out of the water, she grabbed it and shoved it into her pockets. She took out her parasol, and walked up to Able's. She opened the door, ding-ding went the bell. "Welcome!" Said Mabel. Avis was a regular customer. "Hi, got any new designs in?" Avis asked, putting down her parasol. "Something summery, maybe?". Mabel looked around, and pulled out a pattern with a summery yellow flower on it. "I have this, it's one of Sable's own!" She beamed. "Beautiful! I love it! Sable's patterns are just the best" She said, picking it up. She changed into it, and twirled. "Does it suit me?" Avis asked. "Yes, you look wonderful!" Mabel responded. "Sable, what do you think?" She asked. Sable looked up from her sewing machine. "Oh?" She said shyly. "You look wonderful, dear" She smiled, and continued.

Avis looked around the shop, and brought out a lite polka shirt. "I love this! It'll be perfect for going to see K.K.! How much?" Avis asked Mabel. "That's 380 bells, dear" Mabel smiled. "But if you haven't enough on you, you can always pay me back" She smiled. Avis handed over the bells. "Here, thank you!" She said, nodding to them and rushing out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie saw a large, multicoloured beetle resting on a tree. She grinned, pulling out her net. She sneaked up to it, and BAM. It was hers.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cass!" Avis exclaimed.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cass turned around, and waved at Avis. "Hi!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatcha up to?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not much. I was going to Nooks."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. I'm gonna go get some cash out of the bellpoint."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"See you" Avis smiled, walking over to the town hall. She checked the notice board, and clapped her hands together as she saw there was a fireworks display tonight.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cass skipped over to Nibbles, who spent a good two minutes telling Cass about her new dress.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked inside the town hall, and walked over to the bellpoint. She got out 10,000 bells.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cass walked away, and went to catch a fish.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis ran after Cass. "Fishing?" She asked. "I'll come!!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Cass said, spotting a shark.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis saw the shark, and threw her golden rod in. It bit once, twice, thrice, and then grabbed it. "Waaugh!" She screeched, smiling. "Help, Cass!" She beamed. She tugged at it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cass helped her tug it out. It was huge, and her face grinned. "Blathers will love us!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome! It's a Hammerhead!" She beamed. "Let's go hand it in!" She said, putting the huge fish in her pockets.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"How it fits in there, I don't know."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"All I can say is: Nintendo physics." She grinned.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie grinned.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, come on!" Avis smiled, rushing off to the museum.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie raced after her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis came to halt by the museum, and walked in. "Hi, Blathers!" She smiled. "I caught a Ha--" She started. He was asleep, again, she sighed, and went over to him, tapping him lightly. "Bla-thers" She chanted. "I caught a Hammerhead with Cass" He woke up, and she handed him the fish.