Page to Stage discussion

Planning

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 10 comments Hey!! I think we should all read a book at the same time and then have a discussion. Because that's what book clubs do, right? And I think it will be fun!! It's possible if someone already posted this, then sorry ;). But I'm pretty sure that no one did. I think we should read "The Woman in White" or "Mary Poppins" or something, to beef up our "cool club" ;))

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky | 22 comments I love this idea. I'm all for Mary Poppins since I already have the music and I know I'll need to buy the music to compare if we do The Woman in White but thats my 2 cents!

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison I'm interested to read The Woman in White...

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 70 comments Mod
I've read both (okay I sort of skimmed The Woman in White, but am fine with re-reading either--both are good reads.

message 5: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 10 comments O.k., I say Mary Poppins!!! I loved the movie and I have read some of the book. (Some, I had to give it back to the library ;()

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky | 22 comments I'll pick it up, when do we want to start discussing it???

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) | 91 comments Mod
Is there someone who'd like to take the lead on this? I'm already overwhelmed with book club "required" reading and don't really want to take on another one. Lizzie?

message 8: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 10 comments Yeah sure i would like to "lead" it. We should set a date to start sharing it then when everyone who is doing it it finished, we have a *DISCUSSION*!

message 9: by Marlaina (new)

Marlaina I would like to Mary Poppins to broadway and becky's suggestion. I haven't here of the woman in white!

message 10: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 70 comments Mod
I'll try to pick it up, though don't know how much time I'll have over Christmas/winter break, though...