Reality to the Max discussion

Anime RPs > OHSHC RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments Katana was writing things in her notebook for the club

message 2: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "A few brother"she sai dpushing up her thin framed glased higher on her nose."i need more resurch though. We need more mebers"

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Uhhh...your more....good with people"sh emuttered looking away

message 4: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Oh this coming from mommy and daddys golden boy"

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Hey I'm sorry. Really I mean it"she said a hand on his back

message 6: by Lyric (last edited Sep 04, 2010 08:01PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She hugged back. "It's just that mom and dad just hold me back. I'm supossed to be thier little pricess never to do anythign for her self"

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She smirked"I'm a reble"

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She smiled and hugged him

message 9: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "First we need a posiably gay main host for the girls"

((lol Tamiki))

message 10: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "We got twins. Oh and maybe girls for the male poepulation"

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "I guess I'll be a host"

message 12: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "I'll prove to dad I can run abuissness sucsessfuly"

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "And I am goign to fail and end up pigging out on Ice cream"she sai dsiting back down

message 14: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She layed down and hid her face with a pillow

message 15: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "No it's not!"

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "No"

message 17: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She pulled the pillow down and looked at him.".....yes"she said and puleld it back

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She pouted and looked away

message 19: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She stuck her tounge out at him

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She caught her tounge

message 21: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She glared and then pulled back an dplugged his nose

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She turne dand bit his finger

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Owie!!!!!1"

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments ((nvm))

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Dude seriously?! Not cool"she said smacking hhim up side th ehead

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "But I'm me. I'm aloud to do that!"

message 27: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Im cuter!"

message 28: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "YOur point?"she ask. SHe only acted silly around her twin

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "No not allowed"

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "I did"

message 31: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Your point"

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Oh but I can"

message 33: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Your point?"

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "But I own that person"she laughed

message 35: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Joke brother"

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She smiled and got up."I'm going to recruit! BYE!"

message 37: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She was skipping down the hall

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "I don't need following"

message 39: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments She shrugged

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments Shrugged again

message 41: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments "Blah blah blah"

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) ((can they be at the school?))

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments ((WO! More people!))

message 45: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments Katana simply stood and walked out

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments SHe seemd cold now that other people where around

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) Akio and Akira walked down the hall keeping distance from the other people they both had one hand on a DS playing in tune.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) They turned a corner into the hall where Katana was.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments Katana kept getting glares from most girls but sh eignored them and ran strait into the twins

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4597 comments Her glaces had been knocked off. SO her fair fell into an emo style and her personality seemed to chace as soon as that happened. "Who are they?"she asked smirking

« previous 1 3