Children Politics discussion

Running for President! > save tortured animals(jake^^)♣

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i think im suited for the job as president because i would help new people who are confused and i would invite all my friends to join and i would add extra AWESOMENESSSSSSS
to the group ^^

message 2: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 31 comments Mod
Haha good!

message 3: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 94 comments If I'm prez, I'll get more people to come to the group. I'm on every day, so that will help. I'm fun to talk to and please vote for me!!

message 4: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I don't promise people but I do promise loyalty and commitment! I'm on every day and I can most definitely get things going when they're in a rut!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

rut??? p.s if you read the first thing,ocean said if you wanted to run,make a topic and put your own name on it!!!not use some1 elses topic!!

message 6: by Kataury (new)

Kataury oh! I get it!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

another thing why i should be president...i can learn how to be good with other people except for fwit....... plus i have a lot of friends and im usually always in a happy upbeat mood ^^ (usually.....)

message 8: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 31 comments Mod
True.....

message 9: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* i want a prez whos willin 2 help the underdog, even if it puts them on the line of fire from others,
i want a prez who wants 2 make the world a better place (saving environment, endangered animals, etc...)
i want a prez who knows exactly wat theyre goin 2 do
i want a prez whos not afraid 2 ask 4 help

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 60 comments Wow J.J. you practically described me! You can count on me!

message 11: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 94 comments Yay!!!

message 12: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* well y'all tlkin bout ur experience as moderators of other groups, & i didnt care bout tht as long as the above was true 4 y'all

message 13: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I don't know how I'll do as a president... But I can try to have it so you can depend on me. Because anything can happen! So I can't Guarantee anything. But I can try.

message 14: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* smart, not promisin anythin but tlkin bout gettin stuff done. hopefully y'all can deliver

message 15: by Kataury (new)

Kataury The chances are pretty high that I can successfully accomplish what is necessary.

message 16: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* wat IS neccesary? i mean this is an online chat group, how y'all gonna make it the best of the best?

message 17: by Kira (new)

Kira fortunately, saving the environment is a democratic view, and I support that!