The Writing Ninjas' Fan Club discussion

The Ninjas > Maxy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 323 (323 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2010 11:48PM) (new)

I'm Maxy, and I'm the newest addition to the Ninja Family. I also happen to be a robot, Legend of Zelda fan, viviblix, vampire, fainting goat, zombie, dragon, and the youngest child in my family at the ripe old age of 15... and 5 months. Whenever my prattling gets on your nerves, feel free to slap me and say "SHUT UP MAXY!" It usually works, though I can't guarantee the effect will linger for longer than thirty seconds.

I am obsessed with lots of things... I don't even know if I can list them all. I most frequently blabber about music, video games (LEGEND OF ZELDA FTW!), books, movies, and my characters.

From what I understand, all the Ninjas have something they do when they are angry. I am no exception. I have been known to send my whisper hound after those who bother me. If you don't know what a whisper hound is, read Fablehaven, book 4. Warren gave it to me for a wedding present last year. *sniffles* We're divorced now, but anyway.

I can't think of anything else to say, which will probably change soon, but I'm done rambling about myself. Here be a list of my writing:

Rants

Thanks to my rambling skills, I write rants fairly frequently. These rants are more popular than anything else I write. I have two on goodreads right now, and I am planning two others--I just need to wait until I'm uber angry to start them.

The Much-Needed Rant Against Sagging

"We've all seen it. It lurks everywhere, from school hallways to busy city streets. No one is completely sure of when this gross fad started, or when it will end. Men: Please, have mercy. Stop sagging."

This was my first official rant. I want to go to my high school administrators and see if I can post this in the dress code...

The Much-Needed Rant Against Facebook Norms

"Now, some of you may think that Facebook is just a plaything. You're wrong. I take it seriously, and so should you. There are strict rules that you people aren't following, and frankly, it makes me sick. So here's how things are going to be. I'm going to lay out all the DOs and DON'Ts for you here and now, got it? You'd better pay attention."

This may be the darkest, most sardonic piece I have ever written. I don't think it contains a single sentence that isn't sarcastic.

Stories

My stories aren't very popular, and I'm okay with that. I only have two prologues up, since I severely lack motivation...

I think this prologue is the best example of my fiction writing. It's going to be sort of science-fictiony. I'm not necessarily trying to sound like a "GO GREEN" tree-hugger or start any controversy, but that's kind of how it turned out.

Sheltered

Vigil is from the perspective of Fate, who is even more sarcastic and irritable than I am. The idea came from a completely girly, idiotic, random thought of mine. I have the sequence of events plotted out, but I'm still in the middle of the first chapter because I'm stuck.

Vigil

Random Emotional Junk

People always think I'm a super happy person. This surprises me, because I'm actually quite moody, so I end up writing stuff like this more often than anything else. Don't feel obligated to read the poetry, because I don't even like it. I just write it to vent and can't bring myself to take it down.

This piece was born in the "Musical Emotion Exercise". It's not even 1000 characters. I like it, though. It's based on a Jon Schmidt song as well as my own emotions about a guy I met that I probably won't ever see again. Some people think I could keep going with it--I plan on leaving it as it is.

Longing

Also born in the Musical Emotion Exercise. This piece is a little creepy, since it comes from the part of my brain that activates when it's after 10 o'clock at night and I have an iPod in my hands.

Lost

I have around five poems that I've posted, but I'm far too lazy to give the linkage to them all, so here's a link to my entire page of writing instead: Maxy's Writing

The rest of it isn't all that important and I'm too lazy to share it. So... ta-da! *jazz hands*

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 203 comments Oh... I might make one of these topics. I just realized I don't have one. :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha. Don't do it until you have a lot of extra time. It took me longer than expected...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*gasps* MAXY'S A NINJA!!!!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) OH MY GOD I LOVE LOZ.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

*cracks up*

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) LINKIE BOOYYY

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs*

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 203 comments Welcome to ninjaness, Maxy. It's an amazing place.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I am excited for when I will someday become a ninja. But I realize that I just barely became a grasshopper and don't expect that to happen very soon.

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 203 comments I... I was once a ninja, then my computer went stupidy. Now I'm trying to find out if I'm a ninja. Ergh. But I do consider the other ninjas family. :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That's good.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I think you were, Maria. I remember you being a mod.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

♫Maria (aka Chile)♫ wrote: "Welcome to ninjaness, Maxy. It's an amazing place."

It is also overwhelming. My brain exploded four times in my first two Skype conversations... O.O

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Skitts wrote: "I am excited for when I will someday become a ninja. But I realize that I just barely became a grasshopper and don't expect that to happen very soon."

You have much ninja potential, sadistic face-eating grasshopper. XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I actually wrote something! This is from the Musical Emotion Exercise. It's a little freaky and clichéd, but you should read it anyway.

Lost

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxy wrote: "Skitts wrote: "I am excited for when I will someday become a ninja. But I realize that I just barely became a grasshopper and don't expect that to happen very soon."

You have much ninja potentia..."

*bows*

But I await the day that potential is fully realized by the rest of the Ninja family.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) wow Maxy. You're a ninja?

message 19: by Annemarie, The Ditzy Ninja (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 205 comments Mod
She is(:

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Maxy wrote: "Skitts wrote: "I am excited for when I will someday become a ninja. But I realize that I just barely became a grasshopper and don't expect that to happen very soon."

You have much ninja potentia..."

Do I have ninja potential?

message 22: by Annemarie, The Ditzy Ninja (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 205 comments Mod
Maybeeeee.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan, the Picture Magician (aka Probie) wrote: "wow Maxy. You're a ninja?"

Yes.

message 24: by Talia (new)

Talia | 103 comments Maxy you're a ninja! Congrats! Wow! That was really unexpected.

message 25: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Yay! Maxy is a ninja. Congratulations. :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rea wrote: "Maxy you're a ninja! Congrats! Wow! That was really unexpected."

Thanks. Hahaha. Why was it unexpected, just out of curiosity?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige wrote: "Yay! Maxy is a ninja. Congratulations. :)"

Thanks, Paige. =]

message 28: by Talia (new)

Talia | 103 comments becuz i had no idea u were a ninja. U should have told me. I feel dissapointed.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Talia wrote: "becuz i had no idea u were a ninja. U should have told me. I feel dissapointed."

*eye twitch* ... *spazzes*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I only knew you a few days ago, so... ehe.

message 31: by Talia (new)

Talia | 103 comments Oh yeah. With my messed up disapearing act...Oki then!!
I'm not mad anymore!!! ^.^

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxy should be made a mod so she can have the title "The Maxtastic Ninja" or something of the like.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. I don't really mind not being a mod, though.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

But you should still be a mod.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

When I become a ninja, I shall call myself "the Face-Eating Ninja".

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) amd i shall become "the Morbid Once-Grasshoper-Now-Ninja.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Very nice.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoa, who made me a mod? I saw a title by my name and was shocked in the most pleasant way possible. Teehee.

Should I be the Maxtastic Ninja, or something that's related to my writing? Or the Robot Ninja? Heehee.

message 39: by Niki, The Once a Pirate Now a Ninja (new)

Niki | 127 comments Mod
Yeah, that was me.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, why thank you, Niki.

Do you guys come up with your titles on your own, or are they inside jokes with the rest of the family? (Me, a newbie? Not at all.)

message 41: by Niki, The Once a Pirate Now a Ninja (new)

Niki | 127 comments Mod
Well, mine's from when I left the ninja group. Most people thought of their own.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxy wrote: "Whoa, who made me a mod? I saw a title by my name and was shocked in the most pleasant way possible. Teehee.

Should I be the Maxtastic Ninja, or something that's related to my writing? Or the Ro..."

The Sheltered Ninja, The Breathing Ninja, The Robot Ninja, and the Maxtastic Ninja...There's those.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

The Sheltered Ninja... hahaha. I like that.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

Elliott Alicia  | 71 comments Dude! You're a ninja? I did not know that. Congratulations!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, Lav. =]

Elliott Alicia  | 71 comments You deserve it!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, guess what!

No, I didn't write anything, but I have gotten some inspiration recently. Also, I shall soon be posting excerpts from a few characters' pasts in a compromise that takes a long time to explain. So I should have some more writing to post before long.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

*blushes* Thanks again, Lav. I'm speechless.

Elliott Alicia  | 71 comments Speechless about?

And you'd better have more writing soon. Preferably Vigil. Even though I know that probably won't happen anytime soon.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7