Avatar the Last Airbender Debate discussion

Debate > Ursa... need i say more?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
Where is Zuko's mother? Is she dead? Alive? if so what happened to her?

Beautiful Survivor Alive, I'm pretty sure. I'm really not the biggest fan of Ursa because to me, I think she did show more signs of love to Zuko than she did Azula, (but then again Azula is my favorite character), but anyway, back to the point.
Basically everything that used to be sad became happy in the last episode (except for Azula and Ozai.)and one of Zuko's worst memories of thinking his mother is dead...and remeber at the end he asked, "Where is she?" to his father.

message 3: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
yeah, because his dad was like "she may or may not be alive" in a previous episode, so i think maybe he just wanted the closure. and that's why they didn't go into it, and he seemed happy. He wouldn't have seemed happy if she was alive but not with him, so i think he was finally able to live with her death, knowing that it did happen, and that whoever did it (probably Ozai or Azula) was already dealt with.

They plan to tell us at the end of the third movie (if they get that far) and it'll be really cool, because it'll be just how Mike and Brian want it

message 4: by Locé, Earth (new)

Locé Styx | 752 comments Mod
that'd be cool... i want to know...

message 5: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
As do i

message 6: by Locé, Earth (new)

why does this say 2 hours 57 minutes ago? how were you possibly on goodreads during that time? you should be in class... that is... unless you were-? *fake gasp!*

message 7: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
spare

message 8: by Locé, Earth (new)

thats what i figured... after this message was sent...

Beautiful Survivor Andy wrote: "yeah, because his dad was like "she may or may not be alive" in a previous episode, so i think maybe he just wanted the closure. and that's why they didn't go into it, and he seemed happy. He wou..."

I don't think Azula could do it because she was way to young.

message 10: by Locé, Earth (new)

she was still innocent as a mini azula could be

Beautiful Survivor Still I know, but she is a fire lord and I'm pretty sure she knew bending. Azula could never kill her.

message 12: by Locé, Earth (new)

i dont remember saying that O_O

message 13: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
I dunno I think she couldve but I don't think she did

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 735 comments Mod
i hope they clear it up in this nexr series, i really wished they did a series just on Zuko, hes so cool.

message 15: by Locé, Earth (new)

it would be cool if zukos mom was alive and she turned out to be a shapeshifter... and she was a DRAGON!

message 16: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
they were going to do a series on Iroh, and they have this scene storyboarded, they just didn't put it in, and they won't do it either

that is terrible. I liked Iroh and Zuko, and all the fire kingdom the best

message 18: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
i like Toph and momo... i probably already put my favourites up, and they were probably different, but that happens

oh, thats cool!

message 20: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) I really love Iroh too! He's one of my fav characters. I forget what episode it was, but the one where Iroh is morning over his son's picture, I don't know why, but I seriously almost cried. There's something about grandfather-like fictional figures that I totally just adore. *cough* Dumbledore *cough*

I have a feeling Ursa's dead. I'm thinking that Azula and Zuko's dad killed her. That's just a feeling of mine.

message 21: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
the tales of ba sing se i beleive is the episode you speak of Becca marie. DUMBLEDORE SUCKS

i dunno..... we'll see though, cause if they make it to movie three they're putting it in there.

message 22: by Locé, Earth (new)

What do you mean by "IF they make it to movie three"?

message 23: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Dumbledore sucks according to you Andy, not me.

I hope they make movie three then.

Ursa is not dead.

message 25: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
well the first one wasn't good, and i don't know if they will get enough money to make the third and second one. so if they do they'll see...

if that's a proven fact don't tell me. its true that they released the truth but i want it to be a suprise

message 26: by Locé, Earth (new)

snape

message 27: by Locé, Earth (new)

is

message 28: by Locé, Earth (new)

cool

message 29: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) That was random, but true, I guess. I've never totally liked Snape. I don't hate him, but he's not one of my fav characters either.

message 30: by Locé, Earth (new)

my favourite characters are him, DRACO AND LUNA. draco and luna are the two most awesomest people EVER CREATED.

message 31: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah I agree, but I think I only grew to like Draco because of the movies and avpm.

message 32: by Locé, Earth (new)

ah...

message 33: by Locé, Earth (new)

ive always like him cuz ive always hated harry... plus when harry was talking to draco for the first time in book 1 in the robe shop i thought oh my god i LOVE this evil child!!!... i was 6 or 7 :D

message 34: by Locé, Earth (new)

but luna completes my life :)

message 35: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah Luna is very awesome! I'd love to meet Evanna Lynch cause it would be like meeting Luna herself. Evanna IS Luna. When she's Luna she's not really acting. She's great as Luna.

message 36: by Locé, Earth (new)

ohhhhhhhhh... i have a friend like luna... only a tad more morbid.. her names josi knuth. she's awesome.

message 37: by sydney (new)

sydney I love Luna and Draco!! But I also love Ginny, cuz she kicks butt... :D

message 38: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah Ginny's pretty cool too. I rather like Bonnie Wright as her.

message 39: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
Yes, Bonnie does well at her job.... at being dumb. i dislike Ginny

Bonnie? Ginny?

message 41: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
Bonnie plays Ginny weasley in harry potter

message 42: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Andy wrote: "Yes, Bonnie does well at her job.... at being dumb. i dislike Ginny"

You dislike almost everyone I love. I think the only person we totally agree on is Luna.

message 43: by Locé, Earth (new)

MALFOY O_O

message 44: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Andy likes Malfoy more than I do. Like I said before I only really like him because of AVPM.

Beautiful Survivor Why are we off topic? We could make a seperate folder for other stuff like that and oh btw, Draco rules.

message 46: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
Beautiful Survivor wrote: "Why are we off topic? We could make a seperate folder for other stuff like that and oh btw, Draco rules."

LIKE!!!!!

Literally, Draco Malfoy is my life. FAVOURITE CHARACTER!!!!

anyway..... SO

message 47: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Draco's your life Andy? Wow you need to get a life then. (anywaySO :D)

message 48: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
i love draco!!

message 49: by sydney (new)

sydney <3 Draco, he's my life too... :D

message 50: by Andy, Air (new)

Andy | 1538 comments Mod
Sydney :] wrote: "<3 Draco, he's my life too... :D"

LOVE!!!

« previous 1