Clean Romances discussion

Contests & Giveaways > Introducing "HIS DARLING" by Ashley Elizabeth Ludwig

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Sep 04, 2010 12:00PM) (new)

Ashley Ludwig (ashleyludwig) | 2 comments Hello, everyone!

I'm writing to introduce my latest release, His Darling. A contemporary, sweet romance, part of The Wild Rose Press's "Flower Basket Series."

Love can bloom at any age, but will it wilt under the spotlight?

Former fifties Hollywood starlet—Nona Darling—fell in love onscreen over and again. In her granddaughter Misty’s opinion, true love only exists in the movies and too often, she falls for the villain. Running from a failed relationship and her film production company turned tabloid, she returns to Almendra, California to care for her grandmother, and hide from the world.
Cain Trovato, a small town jack-of-all-trades, finds Misty and refuses to let her escape into obscurity. Blocked for years from songwriting, he starts putting words to music as a way to define his growing feelings.

When the Almendra Film Festival spotlights Nona Darling, Misty’s former fiancée makes a claim to reveal her grandmother’s secret past. No amount of editing will spare the coming scandal. With Cain at her side, can Misty believe in a happily ever beyond the rolling credits?

(Pages 178) Sweet

I am giving away one copy to this group! so comment, and one lucky winner gets a free e-book!

~Ashley

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Boulanger (linda_boulanger) | 17 comments Exciting! Congratulations. The book looks intriguing. Is there a link to where it is for sale and will you offer it in print as well?

message 3: by Tifferz (new)

Tifferz | 81 comments Ashley-

Congrats on your latest book! I hope I win!

Tiffany

message 4: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (kayleeb) | 17 comments Sounds cute! Congrats on getting published :)

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla Sounds like a fun book!

message 6: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cclblue) | 19 comments Congratulations! This sounds like a fun book! Thanks for sharing it.

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 20 comments Congratulations on the new book! Sounds like it is a good story.

message 8: by Teryn (new)

Teryn | 84 comments Sounds cute, thanks for sharing!

message 9: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (princesscc) | 5 comments Sounds like an awesome book!