Page to Stage discussion

Musicals > Legally Blonde: The Show

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 10 comments Who has been watching Legally Blonde: the Search for the Next Elle Woods on Broadway?? If you have, who are you rooting for? I really hope Bailey wins.

message 2: by Mona (new)

Mona | 5 comments I just caught the end of the last episode! I am going to watch again on Monday evening!

message 3: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 10 comments Yay! Don't you love it? I was surprised Lauren went home, but I didn't like her, so I;m o.k. with that!

message 4: by Mona (new)

Mona | 5 comments I didn't either... I feel sorry for Autumn. Seems like she's been through a lot in her career so far. Don't know much about the show, but I am going to watch what happens on Monday evening. :)

message 5: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 10 comments Bailey won!!!! She was my fav, I loved her!
But I'm sad Laura Bell has to leave

message 6: by Mona (new)

Mona | 5 comments I was glad Bailey won too... but I still feel sorry for Autumn. She seemed to want it so bad. I do think Bailey will be good in the role though.

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 70 comments Mod
I just saw Bailey do the show on Broadway last weekend; she was very good, I thought -- but I have no comparision, as I did not watch the Search...

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) | 91 comments Mod
Did you see the MTV broadcast with Laura Bell Bundy?

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 70 comments Mod
I have a copy of it but I have not actually had time to watch it yet.

message 10: by Iqra (new)

Iqra OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYSS!!