Penguins Rock!!! discussion

back to school

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
this is the topic to talk about back to school

message 2: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
Oh I geuss I'll post my other thingy here Oh if anybody has seen any cute shirts at Garage or Bluenotes telltelltell!!! What's your favourite store? I like Aero but they put their logo on the clothes too much but the dresses and shirts that don't say Aeropostale are pretty

message 3: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I like forever21, H&M, Delias, and I like the stuff at hollister that doesn't say hollister on it.

message 4: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

oh, and Journeys.

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I've never heard of any of those stores... except for Hollister I like Hollister!

message 6: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh thanks

message 8: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

welcom!

message 9: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I don't wanna go back to school I don't like it

message 10: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

neither do I but It's better then last year.

message 11: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I had so much fun at my old school and now I wish I'd never switched

message 12: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

thats to bad I've been in da same school since kindergarten.

message 13: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I used to be :(

message 14: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I've never been to another school. (Well Ive been to other schools, just not for lessons.)

message 15: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Yeah I know what you mean my school is getting better and there's this IB program and the only people in it are me and my friends from my old school so that's great!!

message 16: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

cool!

message 17: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Yeah it should be lots of fun... should be...

message 18: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

My band gets to skip school to go to an amusement park! and the park is reallly big!

message 19: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!! What instrument do you play?

message 20: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

clarinet. Do you play anything?

message 21: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I just found out today that I'll be playing the trumpet I'm soooo excited!!!!!

message 22: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

coool! My friend is playing the drums. I also play piano and I'm gonna play bass!

message 23: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

cool! I can't wait for my trumpet 8D I love your new pic is that you?

message 24: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yeah! I had green streaks in my hair!

message 25: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

When did you take it?

message 26: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

3 years ago.

message 27: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Yeah I thought so you're so cute!

message 28: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

awwww thanks!

message 29: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

your penguin is cute tooo!

message 30: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Thanks I wanna see one in real life sooooo bad but the zoo near my house doesn't have a penguin exhibit yet and I can't go to Australia until I'm atleast 14 so hmph >:(

message 31: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Do you live in the US?

message 32: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Nope Canada!!! Eh!

message 33: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lucky! I went to canada on vacation a few times, and it is AWESOME! You guys have good food. :)

message 34: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Cool where'd you go? And yeah I like our food :P But America is fun to go to too I've been to Alaska and Pheonix!

message 35: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I've been to Prince Edward Island, Halifax, and Vancouver. I haven't been to Alaska or Pheonix. Have you been to maine or new hamshire?

message 36: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Oct 02, 2010 01:12PM) (new)

No those are the only places I've been in America I think... In Canada I've been to Ontario (of course) Quebec, Newfoundland, New brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Vancouver... and some other places I think! Isn't Vancouver beautiful?

message 37: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yes! Have you been to Grouse Mountain? And I love the beaches on PEI.

message 38: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Uh... I don't know where is it? I went to PEI when I was like 5 so I don't remember it!

message 39: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I went when I was 9. Grouse Mountain is in Vancouver, they have cool zip lines!

message 40: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh no I didn't but I saw stanley park and the aquarium! I looooove zip lines!!! 8D

message 41: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I know! Theyre so much fun!!!

message 42: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I had one in my backyard at my old house but then we moved! I want to put up a new one, though!