Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Reading weather...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments What's the best/worst reading weather for you?

This weekend is in the fifties/sixties, mostly cloudy, with strong winds. Good reading weather. Although my favorite reading weather is probably cold and rainy, when I can make tea and curl up on the futon or on the front porch under a blanket. I like deep winter, too, for reading.

Hot weather is the worst reading weather, for me, unless I'm in air conditioning.

You?

message 2: by Mona (new)

Mona Garg (k1721m) | 350 comments It's still in the 90's here. I'm really looking forward to September-March when the weather gets nice. Anyway, yes, unless I have AC(which I do), hot weather is the worst reading weather for me too. I like to curl up in bed with a nice cold drink.

I agree--cold and rainy weather and deep winter is the best. My beverage of choice is either chai or hot cocoa. I usually read in bed under the comforter

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i can read in any weather

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) Today is perfect reading-outside weather. I've been on the porch all day but porch privileges have now been revoked due to unauthorized fuckery. Stupid cats.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24258 comments Mod
Perfect reading weather is chilly or cold or stormy or windy or snowy. I can read in hot weather if I'm outdoors but in a shady spot and a comfortable chair. I have a folding indoor/outdoor chair that's made of wood and rope, so air circulates all around. It's wonderful, perfect for hot weather. It was marketed as an outdoor chair but I always bring it indoors when I'm done reading to preserve it from the elements.

Today is so beautiful I almost feel like I shouldn't be reading. Sunny, 70, breezy.

message 6: by Cambridge (new)

Cambridge (hsquare) | 509 comments EARL :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.