Maria V. Snyder Lovers discussion

Insider Series > Inside Out (Insider #1)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Soph - Lock&Key | 58 comments Mod
has anyone read this? I havent yet because I cant find it but I want to know if its any good!

message 2: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 7 comments hmm I'm not sure about this book, I want to read it though.

same, I have loved all her other books soooooooooo......... there is a strong chance I will like this book!

message 4: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 7 comments yes, thats true :D

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 12 comments I just recently read this book and it was really great. Any book lover would love, love, love this book! I thought this was a really great different book from the Study and Glass series. I thought it was awesome and a joy to read and I cant wait to read Outside In :-D

Crystal wrote: "I just recently read this book and it was really great. Any book lover would love, love, love this book! I thought this was a really great different book from the Study and Glass series. I thought ..."

I really wanna read this book :) But I cant find it anywhere :(

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 12 comments Really? I've seen more than a few copies at book stores but I got mine through amazon.com.

I might try there

message 9: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (juliloosle) | 2 comments I loved this book! It's really different from her other series though, like Crystal said, but I would still recommend it.
I happened to stumble upon it at the library, I didn't even realize who the author was until after I had checked it out because it didn't sound anything like her other books. I haven't ever actually seen this book at Barnes and Noble or Borders when I tried to find it, just at the library.
I can't wait for the second one to come out!

message 10: by Jen (last edited Feb 14, 2011 07:31AM) (new)

Jen  (jenlr) | 392 comments Mod
I just finished this one...better late than never right? Anyway I really enjoyed it. It's a whole new world with a whole new adventure. I ended up becoming attached to the characters just as in her other novels.

I think the original release date for Outside In was March 1st but BN has it listed as a Feb.15th release. I foresee a shopping trip in my near future! Yay for early releases!

I finally read it. It was amazing.

message 12: by Renée (new)

Renée (maagtablet) | 620 comments Mod
So I decided to give the Insider series another try.

The first time I wanted to give it a try, I read only the excerpt and it just didn't quiet grab me, so I figured Scifi just wasn't my genre.

But now, a year later, MVS posted a contest for the ToP ARC in her blog. And to win it you have to give answers to 20 questions about Outside In.

At first I just started googling for the answers. But that was an impossible task! But while googling I found a couple of reviews from people who normally disliked SciFi, but loved the Insider series! So I decided to try it again! This time on audiobook! (so I can 'read' it while driving!)

message 13: by Renée (new)

If someone had told me I'd love this story as much as I do, I wouldn't have believed him/her! I'm now halfway through, and depending on the plot it's going to be a 4 or 5 star rating at the end!

This is why MVS is such a good writer! She can turn a genre I don't really like in a story I love!!!

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) | 392 comments Mod
That's great! I'm glad you're liking Inside Out! It's been a while since I've read it but I think it was a little of a slow start for me but then sped right along.

I think overall most Dystopian books are slow starts for me because there's so much new information introduced.

message 15: by Renée (new)

just 2,5 hours left till I'm finished!

message 16: by Renée (new)

Done: my review.