Maria V. Snyder Lovers discussion

Glass Trilogy > Spy Glass (Glass #3)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Soph - Lock&Key | 58 comments Mod
I loved this one. It in my opinion was the best of them all!

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 12 comments I loved this book but I have to say that I was a little uneasy with the ending and how everything turned out. It took me a bit to warm up to Opal's relationship choice but in the end I liked it. I really loved that we got to see a lot more of Valek and the study series gang in this book and I thought it was awesome! :-)

Crystal wrote: "I loved this book but I have to say that I was a little uneasy with the ending and how everything turned out. It took me a bit to warm up to Opal's relationship choice but in the end I liked it. I ..."

I agree with you about the romance, at first I was like why, cause I have always kinda liked kade but in the end I loved the ending and thought it was a great way to end the series.

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) | 392 comments Mod
I finally read this book and loved it. Im a fan of Kade but Devlen definitely worked to redeem himself so I wasn't disappointed with the ending. And I love that Valek and Yelena keep popping up!

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments i agree, i just finishe dthe book, i did like kade , but im warming up to devlen.

message 6: by Emily S. (new)

Emily S. (esondie) You know, I loved Kade from the beginning, but I really felt like he and Opal were so wrong for each other. I kept rooting for him to take up with Helen. I didn't see Devlen coming, but I liked him once he proved that he was changed. I thought he fit with Opal so much better than Kade.

And yeah, LOVED that we got more Valek in this one! Plus Ari & Janco...two of my favorite characters ever!

message 7: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments yay valek, ari, and janco :)

message 8: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments i prefered the study series. poison study : aka BEST .BOOK.EVER!

message 9: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) | 392 comments Mod
I think Poison Study is probably my fav of the two series too.

message 10: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments yay :)

Emily ID wrote: "You know, I loved Kade from the beginning, but I really felt like he and Opal were so wrong for each other. I kept rooting for him to take up with Helen. I didn't see Devlen coming, but I liked h..."

I love Ari and Janco as well, they are so funny. i agree with you about kade i always loved him but in the end I dont think they understod each other like they should have.I ended up liking Devlen after a while.

message 12: by Donna (new)

Donna (missdonna00) | 32 comments WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DEVLEN???????
I have Always loved Kade! he was my favourite character in the Glass series...(apart from Valek, Ari, and Janco of course)

message 13: by Faybear (new)

Faybear (faybear81) | 3 comments Donna wrote: "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DEVLEN???????
I have Always loved Kade! he was my favourite character in the Glass series...(apart from Valek, Ari, and Janco of course)"

oh i totally agree!!! i think Ari and Janco are pretty damn hot!!! but none can compare to my mental image of Valek!!!

message 14: by Renée (new)

Renée (maagtablet) | 620 comments Mod
I know the feeling, while I was reading the Ixia/sitia series I'd get butterflies in my stomage when Valek came into the picture!

message 15: by Donna (new)

Donna (missdonna00) | 32 comments Hahahahaha....Ya Valek is Totally Perfect in every way!! :D