Maria V. Snyder Lovers discussion

Glass Trilogy > Sea Glass (Glass #2)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Soph - Lock&Key | 58 comments Mod
hmmmm I thought this one was missing something....... but I still liked it.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 12 comments This book was a joy to read I'm glad that we got to see some of the characters from the study series.

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments yes, i finished i last night . i think it was really good, but i prefere the study series, and valek is my favorite character :) not sure why...

Ems Loves to Read (esondie) I enjoyed this series as well, though not as much as the Study series. At times, Opal kind of bugged me, though I can't put a finger on exactly why.

And I agree with Tamie...Valek is SO my favorite character!

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments yeah opal bugged me a little too... but yeah, still a great series . have u finished spy glass yet?

Ems Loves to Read (esondie) Tamie wrote: "yeah opal bugged me a little too... but yeah, still a great series . have u finished spy glass yet?"

I have. Finished this week. Of the three, I think it was my 2nd favorite. I really liked Storm Glass, liked Sea Glass okay.

message 7: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments yeah, storm glass was my favourite. i wasnt sure of her choice of guy...

Ems Loves to Read (esondie) Have you finished Spy Glass yet? I don't want to give anything away, but whoa.

message 9: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 10 comments yeah i finished it last night . i agree whoa :)

my fav was spy glass.

Its my fav book of all time.

message 11: by Donna (new)

Donna (missdonna00) | 32 comments I really loved this book! Opal and Kade are so amazing but I Prefer Valek and Yalena much more! I also really love Janco :) he is soo funny :)

Donna wrote: "I really loved this book! Opal and Kade are so amazing but I Prefer Valek and Yalena much more! I also really love Janco :) he is soo funny :)"

I love janco so much lol. I love kade and Opal but I know what you mean about Valek and yelena.....there is something about them that you cant beat.